Trump’s usual sexist sneers don’t work against Harris – and to top it off, she’s laughing at him

And I have no time for lib lies
How frustrating for you, since exactly none of reality aligns wth your sore loser fantasies, and instead 100% aligns with normal people.

Truly frustrating indeed. It's almost as if you're the liar, here. But you would have to act like a normal human for 30 seconds to see it.

I’m not sure that her blackness IS fake.

I’ve noted it before. I saw the pictures of her father. He appears to be a black man to my eyes

Some people claim that since mom is listed as “Caucasian” and her dad is black, she has a legit claim to being “black.” Others will say that if she were to become President she would be the second “halfrican” at the helm.

I say, I don’t care. Her ethnicity isn’t a genuine concern. Her idiotic political positions are.

And she can’t speak intelligently or intelligibly, on any topic. Just like Potato.
Fair points. I have to note that race and ethnicity are all-consuming to democrats. It was Biden who played the race card by explicitly narrowing his VP choice as a function of race.

How frustrating for you, since exactly none of reality aligns wth your sore loser fantasies, and instead 100% aligns with normal people.

Truly frustrating indeed. It's almost as if you're the liar, here. But you would have to act like a normal human for 30 seconds to see it.
You are totally consumed with anger

Get back to us when you are in control of your emotions

Shes having a ball isnt she? Its like Marvel sent her to sace America.

Ive been watching film of trump crashing last night. That kind of performance must be wearing thin by now. Trump looked like he was sucking a wasp.

The GOP need to dump trumpy and install an adult if they hace one.

Email ole' Stumblebum and see how is orange'ness is comin along.

1722527135005.png

So you respond with urgent messaging to tell us you are cruel racists? Uh, okay. I guess that's a deal!
Not even close to anything i said — as you knew when you just posted your bullshit.

Her efforts to now politicize her “blackness” is the messaging. And idiots like you imagine that it’s “out of bounds” somehow for her political opponents to comment on her messaging.

That’s not “racist.” And even if it were racist, then it would only be because her messaging is racist.

So what assholesnlikenyou demand is the silencing of your political opponents. Our reply to that is: go fuck yourselves.

Exactly !!!
Exactly. Nor is it a color.

But, as I’ve said, I did see photos of her dad. He looks like a black man to my eyes.

Assuming that most Jamaicans are black, I see no problem with her relatively new public/political “identification” as a black woman. In itself, it does not appear to be untruthful.

Again, I don’t give a crap about her race. I also don’t believe that Trump should make any comments about her racial background.

Again, I don’t give a crap about her race. I also don’t believe that Trump should make any comments about her racial background.
That's the point. Trump commented ignorantly about her not being black.
Just like Trump commented about Obama. Again showing a pattern of racial intolerance. Playing up to his base.

Forum List

Back