Majority of Gazans Have Lost Family Members in War, Still Support Oct 7: Poll

You've got it wrong again. Israel forced people into Gaza, if they hadn't done that everything would have been fine. If you are so dim that you think everyone woke up one day in Gaza and said "Hey, here's an idea why don't we all go to Egypt and live there!" then you stupider than your posts suggest and they suggest a pretty high level of stupidity.

Because that's what Israel wanted to do and still does, ethnically cleanse non-Jews from the Levant. I already explained this to you, they want everything, even more territory than they currently illegally occupy, Egypt refuses to participate in ethnic cleansing - dingbat.

Oh and by the way, math is hard only for republicunts, they struggle with counting votes.

You've got it wrong again.

Egypt does let Gazans travel freely into Egypt? I don't believe you.
Post your evidence.

Israel forced people into Gaza

You mean Arabs, after they lost the war in 1948, ran away into Gaza.

If you are so dim that you think everyone woke up one day in Gaza and said "Hey, here's an idea why don't we all go to Egypt and live there!"

Maybe they want to, but Egypt built a wall to keep them out.

Because that's what Israel wanted to do and still does, ethnically cleanse non-Jews from the Levant.

Israel wants to get violent Arabs away from them? That's awful!

Why did all the Arabs in surrounding countries kick out all their Jewish citizens?

I was counting your IQ, you're still below 70.

You've got it wrong again.

Egypt does let Gazans travel freely into Egypt? I don't believe you.
Post your evidence.

Israel forced people into Gaza

You mean Arabs, after they lost the war in 1948, ran away into Gaza.
No many of them walked actually, some without shoes.
If you are so dim that you think everyone woke up one day in Gaza and said "Hey, here's an idea why don't we all go to Egypt and live there!"

Maybe they want to, but Egypt built a wall to keep them out.
Yes, there's increasing terrorism in Gaza and all around, Israel generates terror.
Because that's what Israel wanted to do and still does, ethnically cleanse non-Jews from the Levant.

Israel wants to get violent Arabs away from them? That's awful!
No dimwitt I said Egypt refuses to support Israel's ethnic cleansing program.
Why did all the Arabs in surrounding countries kick out all their Jewish citizens?
That began around 1948, can you think of anything else going in the region around the late 1940s that was impacting Jews/Arabs? anything spring to mind? Come on, try hard here, what was going on with indigenous Arabs in the Levant that might for the first time in 1,600 years cause some states to expel Jews or some Jews to want to leave? Next question, do you think Israel approved or disapproved of these Jews being expelled from or just choosing to leave, Arab states?
I was counting your IQ, you're still below 70.
Practice vote counting, you'll have a great opportunity again later this year, but do try to get it right this time and please, no conspiracies this time, that's a good little MAGA loyalist.

Last edited:
No many of them walked actually, some without shoes.

Yes, there's increasing terrorism in Gaza and all around, Israel generates terror.

That began around 1948, can you think of anything else going in the region around the late 1940s that was impacting Jews/Arabs? anything spring to mind? Come on, try hard here, what was going on with indigenous Arabs in the Levant that might for the first time in 1,600 years cause some states to expel Jews or some Jews to want to leave? Next question, do you think Israel approved or disapproved of these Jews being expelled from or just choosing to leave, Arab states?

Practice vote counting, you'll have a great opportunity again later this year, but do try to get it right this time and please, no conspiracies this time, that's a good little MAGA loyalist.

You admitted that Egypt keeps Gazan terrorists trapped in an open-air prison.

That began around 1948, can you think of anything else going in the region around the late 1940s that was impacting Jews/Arabs?

I remember a tiny Jewish country kicking Arab ass. A lot.

Forum List

Back