Trump’s usual sexist sneers don’t work against Harris – and to top it off, she’s laughing at him

Shes having a ball isnt she? Its like Marvel sent her to sace America.

Ive been watching film of trump crashing last night. That kind of performance must be wearing thin by now. Trump looked like he was sucking a wasp.

The GOP need to dump trumpy and install an adult if they hace one.
When ya name is Kamal Toe and wears worn out knee pads.........

When it comes to sexist sneers, "Sucking a wasp"!! I wonder if Trump was chewing a wasp.

Trump is a convicted felon. Leading everyone to jail.
He's not convicted till he's been sentenced.....because there are a ton of questions about whether or not that trial was even valid.

The judge has delayed sentencing for a few months to carefully decide if Trump should have been put on trial in the first place.

Actually the judge delayed sentencing because Trumps lawyers filed motions using Trump Vs United States (presidential immunity case) to argue it's application to Trumps business record conviction.

I just read that the U.K and Australia have had rallies by citizens there demanding the end of Israel.

Is this what would excite you about a far left government in the U.S?

The Democrats are a center right party. They will continue to support Israel in the white house and in Congress, as they always have.

Mandela was a convicted felon as was Jesus H. Christ.

President Trump isn't the first great leader to be railroaded by his enemies.
Trump was convicted of business fraud.
Those around him including his CFO went to jail for business fraud.

It's not political, it's business.

The Democrats are a center right party. They will continue to support Israel in the white house and in Congress, as they always have.
Nonsense. The democrat party is a diseased conglomeration of Leninist / Stalinist ideologues. We saw the democrat position on Isael during the Pally college campus riots.

Ive been watching film of trump crashing last night. That kind of performance must be wearing thin by now. Trump looked like he was sucking a wasp.

/----/ Side Piece Harris's birth certificate. No indication that she is Black or African.
1722524535032.png

didn't you hear him? trump dies not need our votes. his alternate path to the presidency-for-life is through the stat loegislatures. one state one vote. it is already set up. this election is a formality.

Israel is not convinced of this and either am I. This is why I believe Bibi is looking to address the threats now just in case Trump loses. It isn't just about money btw, it is about America being a sustainable, global super power going forward.

No surprise you are entertained by the Twerking, Smirking Kamala clown show. You are a foreigner who dabbles in American politics. We actually have to LIVE with the result of who becomes President.

Lest anyone forget, Harris was named VP as impeachment/25th Amendment "insurance," Biden knowing that NOBODY would ever allow her to become President.

And nothing has happened since 2020 that burnishes her credentials. Even her most fervent supporters cannot name a single accomplishment or policy that justifies a vote for her. Even the abortion thing is empty, as that issue has migrated to the States and the President has nothing to say about it (not to say that wimmin are smart enough to understand that).

The manufactured enthusiasm one sees today is exactly the same as I used to see when I attended sales conventions, and the salesmen and Reps were wildly cheering new products that they new would be turkeys in the marketplace.

Michael Dukakis was up 17 points in the summer before his election debacle.

None of Taint’s posting efforts ever work. And we all laugh AT him.

So, who cares who Kamalalalalala laughs at? That imbecile cackles all the time. She really is a retard.

Forum List

Back