'Boiling with anger': Social media erupts after Trump Q&A disaster with Black reporters

That makes no sense, because Pew Research shows in the last 60yrs Americans do better when there is a Democrat in the WH.
Pew Research? Are they the authority on “Americans do better”? Did they factor gas prices? Average gas prices under Bush and Trump were lower than average gas prices under Obama and Biden.

More recently, inflation was steady under Trump. Trump left Biden-Harris with a 1.9 percent inflation rate. Biden-Harris have managed to compound that to almost 20 percent since they took office.

Pew is slanted or they have no clue what they are talking about.

Hilarious

She's too black for you and the big bag of Big Mac. I'm going to rejoice at his losing to Harris.
She is a liar, people will see that. She is running on closing the border, after being the border czar she let 13 million illegals cross our border without being vetted.

She is a liar, people will see that. She is running on closing the border, after being the border czar she let 13 million illegals cross our border without being vetted.
Dude, you are accusing some of lying while you're lying is rich.

She is going to run on the bi-partisan border deal that your big bag of Big Mac killed.

I fully agree with not voting for Dems. But voting for Repubs is the same as voting for Dems when it comes to fiscal matters.

SHUP loon. You still don't get it (or pretend not to for your entertainment value?) There are few REAL CONSERVATIVE R in Congress. So of course all policy is D skewed for decades. They are phonies. like you. Trump is real. He tries to fight them, identify them. To save our country. Your BS is not helpful. Go to Panama, sleazebag.

Pew Research? Are they the authority on “Americans do better”? Did they factor gas prices? Average gas prices under Bush and Trump were lower than average gas prices under Obama and Biden.

More recently, inflation was steady under Trump. Trump left Biden-Harris with a 1.9 percent inflation rate. Biden-Harris have managed to compound that to almost 20 percent since they took office.

Pew is slanted or they have no clue what they are talking about.
I believe it's called research and collecting data and doing an analysis on that data, have you done that?

Trump rode off of Pres. Obama's economy his first 2 yrs and than left Biden a pile of shit.

Tell me the policies and bills that Biden signed that caused high gas prices and record inflation.

Forum List

Back