Another honest question for trump supporters.

The “reporter” intentionally loaded the question. She couches the mere claim that Trumpnhad lied (etc) in terms of being a fact instead of mere partisan allegations.

Trump was absolutely right to take issue with her obvious bias.

So, now: what was your alleged ”question” one supporters? In your haste to score “points,” you seem to have left the question out of your alleged question.
It was in the OP.
So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”

It was in the OP.
So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”
The obvious answer
"Each of these 'incidents' refer to and involve specific individuals, who may or may nor be black. The actions described in these incidences were motivated by the words or actions of these individuals, not by their their race or ethnicity.

You may or may not believe this, but it is indeed possible to be critical of a colored person without said criticism relating to their race, or any degree of racism against that race."

You're such a liar.

Your link liar

Nelson said. "It's one thing to die with something. It's another thing to die from something."
The documents say Baker performed the autopsy before watching the videos of police restraining Floyd, with Officer Derek Chauvin's knee on Floyd's neck, because Baker wanted to avoid bias in his autopsy.
In Baker's final report after watching the videos, he ruled Floyd's death a homicide caused by "law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

Your link liar

Nelson said. "It's one thing to die with something. It's another thing to die from something."
The documents say Baker performed the autopsy before watching the videos of police restraining Floyd, with Officer Derek Chauvin's knee on Floyd's neck, because Baker wanted to avoid bias in his autopsy.
In Baker's final report after watching the videos, he ruled Floyd's death a homicide caused by "law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

Which was counter to his physical findings and purely political.

so what. i haven't seen jay bowman's birth certificate yet. or trump's?

why does bowman claim to be this fictional "j d vance?"

and why are they both so weird?
So make a post about it, this about trump being ambushed by unprofessional Journalists

So Kamouna isn’t black enough????? That is the dumbest thing I have ever seeanyone say.

It is also nothing I have ever said.

You are incredibly dishonest Lizardtwat.
She went to a black university, belongs to a black sorority, but she’s not black enough to call herself black.
Again, nothing I’ve ever said. And I don’t give a fuck about her race, you rancid bitch.
Of all of the stupid non-issues there could ever be this one takes the cake. Proof positive that Republicans have nothing that they could actually run on.
Fuck off. It also isn’t what Trump said, you lying retard.

MAGA attempts to excuse Trumps words fall flat.

Sorry Skippy but you do not get to tell people they can’t repeat what Trump says
I don’t care if you scum repeat what he said. I never suggested you should refrain, either, you lying twat.

I do believe that you assholes intentionally distort what he said including context. But that’s just more of you being odious liars.

Like you.

Forum List

Back