"If they can this to me, they can do this to anyone" Trump says

imrs.php

and yet they are covered by very different laws.

weird, it is almost as if the state views them differently.
It is what we believe. Star Wars and Star Trek are feminized now. Putting more pressure on men who defend other people with more DEI working with them in real life. And the sadistic and power hungry within those people make it far worse.

Again, you can't seem to put any blame on Trump for not doing that.

That's was Bragg's concocted BS that he used against Trump, now he should apply the exact same theories against the bitch. She committed the exact same "crimes" in his jurisdiction. Try to get that through your moronic brain, if it's still functioning.

You only need to watch the first 4 seconds of the video in the OP to know that's a lie. His actual quote is: "If they can do this to me, they can do it to anyone.".

I was also talking about the commietator in the video.

Yes anyone paying off hookers to hide the story from voters. Terrible!

I believe a real Republican, one that values substance over style, wouldn't be such a pushover. The Democrats played on Trump's cockiness about being smart by using the system to his advantaged.

Rudy Guliani was the best mayor New York ever had
That is debatable but yeah, Rudy did alright before he hitched his wagon to convicted felon Trump.
Unfortunately Rudy had to learn the hard way that everything convicted felon Trump touches turns to shit eventually. Including himself.
and the Democrats have destroyed the man.
Convicted felon Trump destroyed Rudy.
They've done all they can to destroy Donald Trump.
Convicted felon Trump has destroyed himself and the carnage has just begun.
Just wait until he loses his appeal on his civil case and then finds himself on the hook for nearly half a billion dollars FOR REAL.
You MAGAt cultists are going to have to empty your retirement accounts and second mortgage your homes to prove your devotion to him when THAT bill rolls around!
I am sure that being the brainwashed, adoring, cultist, sheeple you've all become he'll be able to fleece you dry though.
They are not an American political party. They are a ruthless Stalinist Regime and they need to be voted out for the sake of the country.
Fake news, projectionist propaganda....as usual.

Yes anyone paying off hookers to hide the story from voters. Terrible!

You mean like congresscritters and others did with a taxpayer funded slush fund. Many politician try to kill unfavorable stories and plant unfavorable stories about their opponents, that's politics. Trump had other motives for suppressing them, his brand and his family. Bragg and the judge blocked the jury from hearing that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back