"If they can this to me, they can do this to anyone" Trump says

What rule of law?
Trump is a liar and demagogue – Americans aren’t subject to criminal prosecution because of their politics or whom they vote for.

Trump was appropriately and lawfully prosecuted for the crimes he committed, and found guilty by a jury of his peers – having nothing to do with who Trump is or his politics.

Trump is a liar and demagogue – Americans aren’t subject to criminal prosecution because of their politics or whom they vote for.

Trump was appropriately and lawfully prosecuted for the crimes he committed, and found guilty by a jury of his peers – having nothing to do with who Trump is or his politics.
Sadly that was true, not any more

Oh, “in this specific case”….. Not the past 8 years of you being strung along about every fake Trump controversy they could muster.
This cult twostep won't help you.

Let's talk about your specific lie in this specific case.

The lie you are trying to spread is obviously laughable and retarded.

So either you are a dishonest liar spreading lies for effect and for attention...

Or

You are embarrassingly gullible and experiencing a mental handicap due to your cultism.

Pick your poison.

Sessions would have neveer prosecuted HRC, regardless of what Trump wanted. Trump has proved again and again he is a paper tiger.

I guess you missed the Comey presser where he laid out a prima facie case against the bitch, they had much more on her than any case against Trump. Comey had no authority to corrupt the case the way he did.

Tell it to Trumps. Odd you want people to do things Trump refused to do.

Nope, I want people to go after the bitch for the exact same crimes they went after Trump for, Falsifying records in order to influence voters. Just because she got her ass kicked is irrelevant.

I mean, I think that's part of the point Mr Trump.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Does he know anything about the law at all?

Then he just lies. Say it was unfair because they "weren't allowed to use our election expert".

Yes, they were. The judge said they could use him and the defense pulled him.

About some of the defense witnesses "they were literally crucified"...

Did ANYONE see these crucifixions?

You had better hope that Americans see it as you do. If not, I would not want to be you and your friends,

Nope, I want people to go after the bitch for the exact same crimes they went after Trump for, Falsifying records in order to influence voters. Just because she got her ass kicked is irrelevant.

Again, you can't seem to put any blame on Trump for not doing that.

I guess you missed the Comey presser where he laid out a prima facie case against the bitch, they had much more on her than any case against Trump. Comey had no authority to corrupt the case the way he did.

... and they did not prosecute her, did they? Paper tigers all.

Forum List

Back