Judge Engoron to recuse?

We've had enough of your gaslight theatre and Stalinist Marxist Leninist lawfare. We will re-elect Trump, and there will be a reckoning..........FAFO

No you won't. Just like when more people voted for Clinton in 2016. Just like when a senile old man that ran a campaign from his basement in 2020 who whooped his ass both in the popular vote and the the EC.

Your meltdown will be epic. You should start having conversations with those you love to change the combination on the gun safe and to hide sharp implements so you don't hurt yourself and others.

Thought's and prayers in hopes of a speedy recovery.

WW

No you won't. Just like when more people voted for Clinton in 2016. Just like when a senile old man that ran a campaign from his basement in 2020 who whooped his ass both in the popular vote and the the EC.

Your meltdown will be epic. You should start having conversations with those you love to change the combination on the gun safe and to hide sharp implements so you don't hurt yourself and others.

Thought's and prayers in hopes of a speedy recovery.

WW
Like I said, we've had enough of your Stalinist Marxist Leninist LAWFARE.
You are dismissed. :eusa_hand:

Edgoron still had a conversation with him about the case during the case. The man gives an interview to a media outlet WNBC, discussing how he had this talk with the judge about the case during the case.

This judge has to be recused/removed.
you didn't get the memo, only Judges that aren't rabidly anti trump are expected to recuse in Trump cases according to the left

Recent revelation that could cause the Judge to recuse. Boy this could be a real kick to the left's nutz.

The 24-page filing said Judge Engoron should step aside in light of a state judicial conduct investigation launched last month. Sources familiar with the investigation said the probe is examining whether Engoron engaged in an improper conversation about the case with an expert real estate lawyer three weeks before issuing his $454 million penalty ruling.

That lawyer is Adam Leitman Bailey, who unexpectedly revealed his alleged interaction with the judge during two taped TV interviews with NBC New York in February.
"I wanted him to know what I think and why…I really want him to get it right," Bailey said, repeating that it had been his intention to advise Engoron about the law in the Trump case and why harsh penalties would be bad for business in New York. Bailey later said he and the judge "never mentioned the word Donald Trump," but when asked if it had been clear which case they had been discussing, Bailey responded "Well obviously we weren't talking about the Mets."

In their motion, the Trump legal team said WNBC's reporting on Bailey's public statements raises questions about outside influence on the judge.

"Where, as here, this Court's impartiality might reasonably be questioned under the circumstances, it must recuse. Indeed, there is no other means of dispelling the shadow that now looms over this Court's impartiality," the filing states.

Another really desperate attempt..

They want the Judge to reuse himself because a Trump advocate and Realter tried to persuade the Judge that he should be more lienent on people in the Real Estate business...

Judge didn't tell to Fuck Off is there reason for Recusal...

That is desperate..

Engoron didn't take the guy's advice, that we know.... The guy supported Trump, not be fined heavily....
"Much ado..." as usual
The awful stench of desperation coming out of the GOP and MAGA is overwhelming.

"I saw him in the corner [at the courthouse] and I told my client, 'I need to go.' And I walked over and we started talking," Bailey told NBC New York, which first reported the story. "I wanted him to know what I think and why ... I really want him to get it right."

Bailey could not immediately be reached for comment. Al Baker, the court's spokesperson said, "We have no further comment on this matter."

In a statement to ABC News, Bailey pushed back on the allegation that his discussion with Engoron about the case was inappropriate or merits the judge's recusal.

According to Bailey, their discussion only concerned Engoron's September 2023 summary judgment order in which the judge determined Trump committed fraud.

"I did not think that speaking to Judge Engoron about my own personal views of his already published decision was wrong in any way," Bailey said.

LoL

For...?
You show me the man, I'll show you the crime. Right out of the Stalinist playbook and exactly what Democrats are doing to President Trump.

Turnabout is fair play, right?

This is the new standard.

Like I said, we've had enough of your Stalinist Marxist Leninist LAWFARE.
You are dismissed. :eusa_hand:

Does that mean you won't be responding to me anymore?

Thank you, that would be appreciated.

Just know we're here for you in the future if you change your mind.

WW

Just curious...

Will this excuse for recusal/mistrial pan out any better than the internet troll posting about a conversation with a "cousin"?

WW

Recent revelation that could cause the Judge to recuse. Boy this could be a real kick to the left's nutz.

The 24-page filing said Judge Engoron should step aside in light of a state judicial conduct investigation launched last month. Sources familiar with the investigation said the probe is examining whether Engoron engaged in an improper conversation about the case with an expert real estate lawyer three weeks before issuing his $454 million penalty ruling.

That lawyer is Adam Leitman Bailey, who unexpectedly revealed his alleged interaction with the judge during two taped TV interviews with NBC New York in February.
"I wanted him to know what I think and why…I really want him to get it right," Bailey said, repeating that it had been his intention to advise Engoron about the law in the Trump case and why harsh penalties would be bad for business in New York. Bailey later said he and the judge "never mentioned the word Donald Trump," but when asked if it had been clear which case they had been discussing, Bailey responded "Well obviously we weren't talking about the Mets."

In their motion, the Trump legal team said WNBC's reporting on Bailey's public statements raises questions about outside influence on the judge.

"Where, as here, this Court's impartiality might reasonably be questioned under the circumstances, it must recuse. Indeed, there is no other means of dispelling the shadow that now looms over this Court's impartiality," the filing states.

I wouldn't hold my breath. The deep state is deep.

The guy supported Trump, not be fined heavily....
From the article you didn't read:

Bailey, who said he is no fan of Trump, was not involved in the civil case and is not connected to any of the four separate criminal cases against the former president.

This stuff really rattles the shit out of you left wing stooges..... :auiqs.jpg:

:th_spinspin:

Forum List

Back