Ted Cruz: Democrats Are ‘Willing To Burn The Justice System To The Ground’ To Stay In Power

There was no defamation. When a woman calls you a rapist on no evidence, you are allowed to say she's lying.

Two juries of his peers ruled otherwise

Who is the jury supposed to believe?
The woman who claimed she was assaulted ?
Or Trump who said he had never met the woman and that she is not his “type”?
When shown a photo of himself and E Jean Carrol laughing together……Trump proclaimed, That is my wife Marla Maples
Not his type?

Plus she couldn't remember when it happened!

Can you imagine being sexually assaulted and not know exactly the month and year it happened?

Lying b(&%#@
Indeed. Carroll's lawyers knew that trump is an international businessman and if she gives an actual date, trump may well have proof he was not even in the country that day. So they told her to say 1994 or 95 or 96!!!!

Sure, they did.

giphy.gif

SRF; I SIMPLY LUV YOUR HANDLE!!! Even if Donald Trump could somehow be incarcerated immediately he'd still take the upcoming POTUS contest & set a precedent, FIRST POTUS TO WIN WHILE IMPRISONED!!! If the pubs can keep the lower House & also take the senate(gotta get rid of the freak'n RINOS!) along with POTUS Trump the statist left marxinazis would be bent over in pain like a dog schittn razor blades!
Eventually the OP will demand the Supreme Court overturn the blob conviction; thus violating the whole idea of "states rights"

The speed at which the Democrats have taken over the "justice" system and turned it into their weapon for political vengeance is shocking.
Oh yeah.

Former Trump Aide Steve Bannon's Unprecedented Prison Sentence Explained​

49,437 views Jun 7, 2024

Lawyers are like weeds, there's PLENTY of them around.

Yes, and a lot of the lawyers who are around or not very good. But in trumps case, he’s had a lot of very good lawyers, and he refuses to follow their advice.

Trump is losing cases because he continues to go on television and confess to the crimes. “Yeah, I did it. So what?”, is a public admission of guilt, and not a valid legal defense.

Yes, and a lot of the lawyers who are around or not very good. But in trumps case, he’s had a lot of very good lawyers, and he refuses to follow their advice.

Trump is losing cases because he continues to go on television and confess to the crimes. “Yeah, I did it. So what?”, is a public admission of guilt, and not a valid legal defense.
I noticed that you are into design. By chance are U into stitchery, clothing, upholstery?

The two e jean carroll case and the civil fraud (judge engoron) and the hush money trial are all full of legal errors and will be overturned for sure . Then there are all the lawyers like John Eastman who have been disbarred merely for representing trump!

John Eastman was not disbarred for merely representing trump. He was disbarred for being culpable on 10 of 11 ethics charges you sad sack of shit.

I design activewear for kids. This allows me to write off trips to competitions, as well as a portion of my utilities and rent. I also make as a lot of my own dress clothes.
Yeah, as a kid back in '68 I dropped out of school & spent my last 3 months down in the Redland/Oregon City area working @ Oregon City Boat Top & Auto Upholstery. For the first 5/6 weeks I pulled tops/superstructure, curtains, mattresses, seats, sails, anything that could be reupholstered in both the land vehicle shop & the smaller boats(24') inside the boat shop & bigger boats outside the boat shop. Then the boss put me in shop & trained me on a Pfaff 145 H3(strait stitch not zig zag), power machine, safety, machine timing, thread feed/tension, lubrication etc. I spent the last 5/6 weeks mostly stitching so I must have impressed my boss despite a bogus right eye. I was impressed with the journeyman stitchers @ their speed & accuracy.

I never forgot the sound of that electric motor(soothing) & the machine itself, ESPECIALLY @ speed! I was REALLY impressed with both the knowledge & quality of work those journeyman/gals working in that shop. So I seen Designing Woman & thought "she's gotta be a stitcher" & I was right! As touchy as folks are about their upholstery they are REALLY touchy about the clothes they wear. COMPETITIONS, then you do it all including making your own patterns meaning you are a full bore Master journeyman/Woman like WOW!

Below is an image of a Pfaff 145 H3 virtually identicaI to the machine I trained on save this one is for leather. The leaf spring spanning the arm to the head for the presser foot tension is obvious.

The machine I have now is a Pfaff 145 H4 High lift. It has a coil spring for adjusting the presser foot pressure so the leaf spring is gone on this model as seen below. The machines in the images are not my machines.

Did not mean to talk your head off but it's not every day one meets a person that is a Master artist with the ole thread & needle! Been a pleasure to meet you, take care till next time!

The two e jean carroll case and the civil fraud (judge engoron) and the hush money trial are all full of legal errors and will be overturned for sure . Then there are all the lawyers like John Eastman who have been disbarred merely for representing trump!

[QUOTE="StatesRightsForever, post: 34628650, member: 91485"] le_vignette[/QUOTE]

Says the man (if you can call him that), who blamed his daughter for his infamous trip to Mexico while his constituents were freezing because the Texas Power Grid failed. Fuck him.

Forum List

Back