Im surprised the Liberal media admitted that Biden had a bad night

They have to replace Biden.
I keep hearing this, but I would love to know how that is going to happen. If democrats are expecting Joe to step down "for the good of the party", they are fucking stupid. They created a monster. He isnt going anywhere. He needs his presidential immunity from prosecution.

Does anyone think that Obama having a sit down and nicely asking his bro to let someone else run in his place, is going to outweigh Joe and his family going to prison? Biden will NEVER step down! There is literally nothing on Earth that you could offer him to convince him to drop out of the race.

I thought so as well only because they promoted this as a make or break debate for Biden and his primary objective was to show that he was full of vigor and mental acuity.

The crazy thing is that for many Americans this is the first they have really sat and listened to him for a long time since he was hidden in the 2020 campaign. Imagine their reaction when they realized he is not a Springchicken anymore and is many steps behind Trump.
Do you get as upset if a last-minute home run wins the game?

I remember right before I went to sleep Trump was leading by a large margin and woke up next morning and found out he lost
Guess what, chump? That happens in every single freaking election. When you follow the election results in prime time, as results come from various parts of the country, one candidate or the other will lead or fall behind.

From that normal scenario, you retards spun a conspiracy that you could not prove in any court that there was any election fraud in 2020.

And yet, you and your retard fuhrer are still lying that the "elections were stolen". Not only that, your side marched on Congress, trashed the place, and tried to hang a member of your party.

Are you seeing the difference between Democrats and Republicans, yet? No? Re-read my post a few times. Even you will eventually get it. Good luck.

Guess what, chump? That happens in every single freaking election. When you follow the election results in prime time, as results come from various parts of the country, one candidate or the other will lead or fall behind.

From that normal scenario, you retards spun a conspiracy that you could not prove in any court that there was any election fraud in 2020.

And yet, you and your retard fuhrer are still lying that the "elections were stolen". Not only that, your side marched on Congress, trashed the place, and tried to hang a member of your party.

Are you seeing the difference between Democrats and Republicans, yet? No? Re-read my post a few times. Even you will eventually get it. Good luck.
Well, if the media lied about Biden being not senile, they've been lying about many, many things.

That includes the 2020 election, Natch!

It wasnt primetime it was 1am eastern time

It wasnt primetime it was 1am eastern time
Primetime counting - following the results as votes are counted versus getting the results once the election votes have been tabulated.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Primetime counting - following the results as votes are counted versus getting the results once the election votes have been tabulated.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Trump should have waited until the next day to start celebrating. Not sure why he was celebrating the same night at the election

Trump never has a good day which is why he is a pathological liar = more than 30,000 while in the White House. And so I hear at least 15,000 more he was defeated.

At the debate Trump got one answer correct = his name

Friday Joe Biden had a great day in North Carolina .........

Forum List

Back