Should Kamala Harris have a genetics test to see if she is really Black?

Here is a video a picture of Kamala with her INDIAN family, she has the red dot on the forehead and the Sari covering. She is 75% Indian and a small percent of another race. She needs to STOP saying she is black. Pathetic!

Here is a video a picture of Kamala with her INDIAN family, she has the red dot on the forehead and the Sari covering. She is 75% Indian and a small percent of another race. She needs to STOP saying she is black. Pathetic!

Hilarious

This just makes you look small and pathetic.

Here's easily found data about her father:

1722538308783.png

1722538493335.png

He's a black man, Jamaican.

Not so funny as it was Biden who pushed the DIE hire Angle to the willing nods of the Democrats.
Hilarious

You just received a primer from the big bag of Big Mac on what will happen if he debates Harris. Fumbling, bumbling and lying followed by her sharp questions about his ability not to fumble, bumble and lie.

Hilarious

You just received a primer from the big bag of Big Mac on what will happen if he debates Harris. Fumbling, bumbling and lying followed by her sharp questions about his ability not to fumble, bumble and lie.
Pathetic, you post without any concern for accuracy or facts.

I don’t care what Kamala is. Kamala loses on the issues every time and it’s not even close. She’s way too far left. With that said, since Democrats turn everything into race, it does matter that she identifies as Indian when it suits her then changes to black to get more votes. I’m a minority, but I ain’t voting for her so I really don’t care. It’s the issues that matter.

There has been a recent question as to whether or not Kamala Harris is really a Black woman.

Donald Trump questioned Kamala Harris's racial identity while speaking at an annual convention for Black journalists in Chicago.

"I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black," Trump said of Ms Harris, who has Indian and Jamaican heritage.

A while back, he questioned whether or not Elizabeth Warren was really Indian because she continually referred to herself as such. It was with these claims that helped her woke voters want to vote for her, and it gave her special perks in school and preference for jobs etc. So, Elizabeth went so far as to get a genetics test to prove she was Indian. Sure enough, the test read that she was 1023rd part Indian, as she proudly held up the genetics results to shove back into the face of Trump. However, the Indian nation objected saying she had to be at least 2/3 part Indian to be considered a true Indian.

Is this the same expectation from the Black community? Must she be at least 2/3 black to be considered Black?

Keep in mind, most don't care, only the woke care about race as they talk about it more than Hitler ever did.
During the worst of America's former racism, ANY African heritage was enough to label a person as Negro.

Kamala's father is a black Jamaican meaning that he most likely descended from slaves brought to Jamaica from west Africa by the Brits, Portuguese, Spaniards, French, Dutch and/or Danish. Jamaica had been a Spanish colony until mid 17th Century when the British defeated the Spaniards and claimed it as a British colony. And that is when they started importing slave labor. After the Brits emancipated the slaves in Jamaica in the 19th Century, there was an almost complete exodus of Europeans, mostly Brits and Irish, and by the time Jamaica was awarded its independence in the mid 20th century, the population was almost all black. it is roughly 97% black now.

Kamala can legitimately claim her African heritage because it is most likely there. All Trump was emphasizing is that she only claimed her African heritage as being all of who she is when it became politically profitable to her to do so.

But again Patriots, Republicans, libertarians (little "L"), MAGAs, if you focus on her race, continue to slut shame her/personally insult her, use DEI to condemn her instead of focusing on her track record and radical ideas/agenda, we lose in 2024. And I will state that as absolute fact.

Forum List

Back