Zone1 I am stepping away from Judaism

you don't get around much---"PEOPLE"? which people? People fled. Muslims committed genocide in every land
that they
grabbed by invasion, rape, murder and oppression. Talk to
Nigerian christians, Chaldeans, Copts, Zoroastrians. October
7 was nothing innovative---it was ISLAMIC EMPIRE BUILDING.
How do you imagine the minions of the rapist of mecca got
control of all of ARABIA?
3hOr.gif

You're proving it now by ignoring everything I posted. But others won't ignore it and they will read it and watch all of the videos. The problem isn't just secular Jewry, it's the religious ones too, who influence all of Jewry. The strong influence comes mostly from the religious world. Sure, the secular Jews don't believe that the five books or "Torah" was written by Moses, but they still appeal to the Hebrew Bible i.e. "TeNaK", when they're defending the Jewish right to the "Holy Land". They don't believe in God, but they will cite him, to prove that that piece of real estate is Jewish.

There are many secular Jewish supremacists. They're infected with the Judaic memes of the Hebrew Bible and Talmud, Zohar, Tanya, Derech Hashem - The RAMCHAL..All of those Jewish ideas about how the Jews are the chosen people of God and the Jewish soul that comes from the higher worlds, and how the nations will one day bow before the Jews and serve them..etc. All of that delusional, ethnocentric, supremacist claptrap, found in Judaism, is in the mind of the Jew. It doesn't matter if they're religious, living in Crown Heights Brooklyn, or secular Jews living in Tel Aviv, all of these xenophobic, anti-goyim, sentiments, reside in Jewish minds and hearts.

Anti-goyim, anti-world, anti-humanity, pro-Jew. It's a malignant ethnocentricism, that transcends religion. It's part of your Jewish culture. That's the problem. You need to redefine what it means to be Jewish. Discard all of these ideas that logically, naturally, make non-Jews, suspicious, if not hateful towards you. I know everything I'm saying here is going to be flippantly dismissed and you're going to gaslight me. I know, I know, but I'm not really writing this for you, because I don't expect you to change or agree with me. This is for other people, mostly non-Jews who need to be informed, as to what the real problem is in our country and in the Western world in general.

America and Europe have a serious Jew problem.
I think we should just fight.

Forum List

Back