Zone1 I am stepping away from Judaism

Do you deny that many Jews are in positions of influence, and power? How do you expect these Jews to use their power for the benefit of the public, when Jewish culture is so......let's say, xenophobic? Jewish culture, whether religious or not (secular Jews) is contaminated, and infected, with ideas, and an outlook, that generates antisemitism. Sir, you don't see that? I don't dislike Jews, just because they call themselves Jews, or eat gefilte fish on Shabbos, I dislike them because they undermine our national security and Western civilization.

If you were to denounce those ideas and define your Jewishness in such a way that doesn't hurt Western civilization, I would consider you a good person, and neighbor, but unfortunately too many Jews are infected with some really bad ideas which lead them to behave in ways that undermine Western civilization. How can I not dislike Jews under those circumstances? You know, I wouldn't even care about Jewish money, influence and power, if they used that money, influence and power for the benefit of all humanity. I wouldn't care if "the managers", the bosses, were Jews. Because they're good, and they make the world better, but unfortunately that's not the case.

View attachment 988150

View attachment 988151

View attachment 988152

View attachment 988154

View attachment 988153

FOX NEWS...etc..EVERYTHING. You Jews, control everything, and you're EFING us, the Western world is EFed. You Jews are amazing, you've really exacted your vengeance with genius, machiavellian, surgical precision. One aspect of Jewish culture, here in the US, that I respect and like, is the Jewish emphasis on education. That has served you well, as you can see from the above images. The WASPS, the goyim, Joe the plumber, doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of figuring this out. You Jews eat us for breakfast, we're toast. Most goyim are asleep and don't have a clue. We're in the "Jew-matrix".

We'll probably end up fighting Iran and getting into WW3 to Make Israel Great Again. A bunch of WASPS dying for MIGA (Not MAGA, but MIGA). Jews are amazing. Wicked, anti-human, but impressive, I have to admit. You run circles around us. Even Hitler admitted that. Those Jews will kick your ass if you're not vigilant. They're like JAWS, they'll eat you alive. Be careful.

A xenophobic Jew witch:

So you believe we are all one and the same based on the actions of the few? Soros denounced his Judaism.

If we control everything then why do we allow pro Iran / Arab Jew hating street rabble to roam our cities in numbers that put the 1919 & 1924 & 1932 Klan Bake Marches on DC seem small
How disingenuous. Jews control the narrative, media, and government and they're clobbering all of these college students. There's a video of wealthy Jews on a Zoom call with Mayor Eric Adams, telling him to get those college students under control. A few days later the cops closed down the protests in Colombia University. How do you think Jewish power is wielded in America? Only through brute force? No, it's mostly "soft power", it's funding campaigns and getting certain people into office, who serve Israel. It's spreading liberal values that undermine everything that is Christian, social conservatism..etc. You're the destroyers of the goyim. You eat us for breakfast, we're your goy prey. We're up the creek without a paddle.

Do you deny that many Jews are in positions of influence, and power? How do you expect these Jews to use their power for the benefit of the public, when Jewish culture is so......let's say, xenophobic? Jewish culture, whether religious or not (secular Jews) is contaminated, and infected, with ideas, and an outlook, that generates antisemitism. Sir, you don't see that? I don't dislike Jews, just because they call themselves Jews, or eat gefilte fish on Shabbos, I dislike them because they undermine our national security and Western civilization.

If you were to denounce those ideas and define your Jewishness in such a way that doesn't hurt Western civilization, I would consider you a good person, and neighbor, but unfortunately too many Jews are infected with some really bad ideas which lead them to behave in ways that undermine Western civilization. How can I not dislike Jews under those circumstances? You know, I wouldn't even care about Jewish money, influence and power, if they used that money, influence and power for the benefit of all humanity. I wouldn't care if "the managers", the bosses, were Jews. Because they're good, and they make the world better, but unfortunately that's not the case.

View attachment 988150

View attachment 988151

View attachment 988152

View attachment 988154

View attachment 988153

FOX NEWS...etc..EVERYTHING. You Jews, control everything, and you're EFING us, the Western world is EFed. You Jews are amazing, you've really exacted your vengeance with genius, machiavellian, surgical precision. One aspect of Jewish culture, here in the US, that I respect and like, is the Jewish emphasis on education. That has served you well, as you can see from the above images. The WASPS, the goyim, Joe the plumber, doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of figuring this out. You Jews eat us for breakfast, we're toast. Most goyim are asleep and don't have a clue. We're in the "Jew-matrix".

We'll probably end up fighting Iran and getting into WW3 to Make Israel Great Again. A bunch of WASPS dying for MIGA (Not MAGA, but MIGA). Jews are amazing. Wicked, anti-human, but impressive, I have to admit. You run circles around us. Even Hitler admitted that. Those Jews will kick your ass if you're not vigilant. They're like JAWS, they'll eat you alive. Be careful.

A xenophobic Jew witch:

I will help you to understand REALITY----Jews hold executive and
scholarly positions for an important historic reason----they can
read, write and count. My father did not attend college---but
in the Navy he was sent to OFFICER TRAINING SCHOOL---the
navy USUALLY requires a college degree for a person to be
an officer-----but he was the only jew on the ship---so he could
read, write and count-----so they made him a petty officer and
ship's bursar. Chances are that your great grandparents----
probably would not be able to do it. Reading and writing made
the difference. In sunday school you get taught that Jesus was
POOR-----the son of a carpenter up in the Galil (the appalachia
of Judea. But even he could read and write----or so it was
recorded in the "NT" The overwhelming majority of Roman
citizens were completely illiterate. The overwhelming
majority of people of the UK---were, until very recently,
completely illiterate. That's all. I read at a very young
age------the crap you post about jews was spread all
over my little VERY WASP town-----I read it from about age
8. I thought it was written by the same people who wrote
MAD MAGAZINE

How disingenuous. Jews control the narrative, media, and government and they're clobbering all of these college students. There's a video of wealthy Jews on a Zoom call with Mayor Eric Adams, telling him to get those college students under control. A few days later the cops closed down the protests in Colombia University. How do you think Jewish power is wielded in America? Only through brute force? No, it's mostly "soft power", it's funding campaigns and getting certain people into office, who serve Israel. It's spreading liberal values that undermine everything that is Christian, social conservatism..etc. You're the destroyers of the goyim. You eat us for breakfast, we're your goy prey. We're up the creek without a paddle.
The Liberal Left have soured on Practicing Jews & Israel ( The tiny Jewish State )

So you believe we are all one and the same based on the actions of the few? Soros denounced his Judaism.
You're proving it now by ignoring everything I posted. But others won't ignore it and they will read it and watch all of the videos. The problem isn't just secular Jewry, it's the religious ones too, who influence all of Jewry. The strong influence comes mostly from the religious world. Sure, the secular Jews don't believe that the five books or "Torah" was written by Moses, but they still appeal to the Hebrew Bible i.e. "TeNaK", when they're defending the Jewish right to the "Holy Land". They don't believe in God, but they will cite him, to prove that that piece of real estate is Jewish.

There are many secular Jewish supremacists. They're infected with the Judaic memes of the Hebrew Bible and Talmud, Zohar, Tanya, Derech Hashem - The RAMCHAL..All of those Jewish ideas about how the Jews are the chosen people of God and the Jewish soul that comes from the higher worlds, and how the nations will one day bow before the Jews and serve them..etc. All of that delusional, ethnocentric, supremacist claptrap, found in Judaism, is in the mind of the Jew. It doesn't matter if they're religious, living in Crown Heights Brooklyn, or secular Jews living in Tel Aviv, all of these xenophobic, anti-goyim, sentiments, reside in Jewish minds and hearts.

Anti-goyim, anti-world, anti-humanity, pro-Jew. It's a malignant ethnocentricism, that transcends religion. It's part of your Jewish culture. That's the problem. You need to redefine what it means to be Jewish. Discard all of these ideas that logically, naturally, make non-Jews, suspicious, if not hateful towards you. I know everything I'm saying here is going to be flippantly dismissed and you're going to gaslight me. I know, I know, but I'm not really writing this for you, because I don't expect you to change or agree with me. This is for other people, mostly non-Jews who need to be informed, as to what the real problem is in our country and in the Western world in general.

America and Europe have a serious Jew problem.

Last edited:
I will help you to understand REALITY----Jews hold executive and
scholarly positions for an important historic reason----they can
read, write and count. My father did not attend college---but
in the Navy he was sent to OFFICER TRAINING SCHOOL---the
navy USUALLY requires a college degree for a person to be
an officer-----but he was the only jew on the ship---so he could
read, write and count-----so they made him a petty officer and
ship's bursar. Chances are that your great grandparents----
probably would not be able to do it. Reading and writing made
the difference. In sunday school you get taught that Jesus was
POOR-----the son of a carpenter up in the Galil (the appalachia
of Judea. But even he could read and write----or so it was
recorded in the "NT" The overwhelming majority of Roman
citizens were completely illiterate. The overwhelming
majority of people of the UK---were, until very recently,
completely illiterate. That's all. I read at a very young
age------the crap you post about jews was spread all
over my little VERY WASP town-----I read it from about age
8. I thought it was written by the same people who wrote
MAD MAGAZINE
ross-geller-yeah-ok-sure-bdkxz5ntddyhnp9k.gif

You're proving it now by ignoring everything I posted. But others won't ignore it and they will read it and watch all of the videos. The problem isn't just secular Jewry, it's the religious ones too, who influence all of Jewry. The strong influence comes mostly from the religious world. Sure, the secular Jews don't believe that the five books or "Torah" was written by Moses, but they still appeal to the Hebrew Bible i.e. "TeNaK", when they're defending the Jewish right to the "Holy Land". They don't believe in God, but they will cite him, to prove that that piece of real estate is Jewish.

There are many secular Jewish supremacists. They're infected with the Judaic memes of the Hebrew Bible and Talmud, Zohar, Tanya, Derech Hashem - The RAMCHAL..All of those Jewish ideas about how the Jews are the chosen people of God and the Jewish soul that comes from the higher worlds, and how the nations will one day bow before the Jews and serve them..etc. All of that delusional, ethnocentric, supremacist claptrap, found in Judaism, is in the mind of the Jew. It doesn't matter if they're religious, living in Crown Heights Brooklyn, or secular Jews living in Miami Beach, all of these xenophobic, anti-goyim, sentiments, reside in Jewish minds and hearts.

Anti-goyim, anti-world, anti-humanity, pro-Jew. It's a malignant ethnocentricism, that transcends religion. It's part of your Jewish culture. That's the problem. You need to redefine what it means to be Jewish. Discard all of these ideas that logically, naturally, make non-Jews, suspicious, if not hateful towards you. I know everything I'm saying here is going to be flippantly dismissed and you're going to gaslight me. I know, I know, but I'm not really writing this for you, because I don't expect you to change or agree with me. This is for other people, mostly non-Jews who need to be informed, as to what the real problem is in our country and in the Western world in general.

America and Europe have a serious Jew problem.
Europe & America have a Migrant Crime Tsunami Problem

The Liberal Left have soured on Practicing Jews & Israel ( The tiny Jewish State )
I'm sorry to inform you, that the land called Palestine for 2 thousand years, had non-Jews living there for centuries. How did you figure, that Jews from Poland and other parts of Europe, were going to be able to establish a Jewish ethnostate in that land? Like duh.

I'm sorry to inform you, that the land called Palestine for 2 thousand years, had non-Jews living there for centuries. How did you figure, that Jews from Poland and other parts of Europe, were going to be able to establish a Jewish ethnostate in that land? Like duh.
Jews built the first Temple in BCE times , Proto Hebrew Writing finds date back to Pre Babylonian and Macedonian and Roman & dark Ages and Crusades / Ottoman times and some of the earliest Photography ( early 1800s shows Jews in Jerusalem

Marxist Pro Monority non practicing Jews and their Socially Liberal useful idiot Reform Friends
there is no question that jews tend to favor the "tired and poor---the huddled masses yearning to be free....." having experienced
the condition for millennia thanks to the "NT" and the Koran

Jews built the first Temple in BCE times , Proto Hebrew Writing finds date back to Pre Babylonian and Macedonian and Roman & dark Ages and Crusades / Ottoman times and some of the earliest Photography ( early 1800s shows Jews in Jerusalem
FailZero, you're ridiculous. First of all, if you were to give 80% of Jewry a DNA test, it would come back with little or no Middle Eastern genetics. The Ashkenazi Jews from Eastern Europe, are for the most part, if not completely Slavic, Cacasoids, not Semites. So it's nonsensical for you to appeal to the Hebrew Bible or what happened thousands of years ago, as if that somehow justifies the expropriation of lands from the people who have been living there for centuries. For all you know, these Palestinians are the original indigenous inhabitants of the Holy Land. The fact that they converted to Christianity and Islam, doesn't invalidate their claim to the land that they've been living on forever.

Crazy thread. OP is going to let political positions influence his world view so much that it spoils his connection with his faith and culture? Crazy.

Progressives have created an America that protects Jews and other minority groups in the country. That is why they vote for Democrats by a wide margin. Jews are socially conservative but they are not looking to single out groups and pick on them because they know where that slippery slope leads. That is why Jews are progressive.

FailZero, you're ridiculous. First of all, if you were to give 80% of Jewry a DNA test, it would come back with little or no Middle Eastern genetics. The Ashkenazi Jews from Eastern Europe, are for the most part, if not completely Slavic, Cacasoids, not Semites. So it's nonsensical for you to appeal to the Hebrew Bible or what happened thousands of years ago, as if that somehow justifies the expropriation of lands from the people who have been living there for centuries. For all you know, these Palestinians are the original indigenous inhabitants of the Holy Land. The fact that they converted to Christianity and Islam, doesn't invalidate their claim to the land that they've been living on forever.
Persian Jews are not “ Part Viking “ Tunisian or Egyptian Jews are not Part German and part French get over your Anti White bias when applied to Jews

Forum List

Back