Zone1 I am stepping away from Judaism

Crazy thread. OP is going to let political positions influence his world view so much that it spoils his connection with his faith and culture? Crazy.

Progressives have created an America that protects Jews and other minority groups in the country. That is why they vote for Democrats by a wide margin. Jews are socially conservative but they are not looking to single out groups and pick on them because they know where that slippery slope leads. That is why Jews are progressive.
Non Practicing Marxist Jews despise America

Non Practicing Marxist Jews despise America
Who are you speak for other people? Just makes you sound ignorant and pompous.

If I said the same thing about MAGA you would laugh and shake your head. The same is being done to you when you make those statements

Crazy thread. OP is going to let political positions influence his world view so much that it spoils his connection with his faith and culture? Crazy.

Progressives have created an America that protects Jews and other minority groups in the country. That is why they vote for Democrats by a wide margin. Jews are socially conservative but they are not looking to single out groups and pick on them because they know where that slippery slope leads. That is why Jews are progressive.
They are conservative for themselves, but not for the goyim. What you said is partly true. Jews are first Jews, and Jewishness is incompatible with nationalism that isn't Jewish. Jews are nationalists in Israel, the land that they consider theirs. Jews are nationalists outside of their homeland, in the sense of AM YISRAEL. The people of Israel. The Jewish community. They're ethnocentric, they marry among themselves, and they preserve their cultural, and ethnic integrity. They help each other. What they are afraid of, is living in a land, that is homogenous among the non-Jews. Non-Jewish nationalism, ethnocentricism, and homogeneity are dangerous because the Jews stand out.

America is a country of immigrants. One can't say that the USA is White, or Black, or Jewish, it's a nation founded upon principles of liberty, respect for the law..etc. I acknowledge that, and Jews opening the borders and making America darker, more ethnically, and culturally diverse, isn't the same as doing it in Europe. This is a country of immigrants, built upon the backs of black slaves. However, what is happening in Europe, with the influx of Arabs and Africans, is a form of cultural genocide. Europe is European, that is the land of White people, and Jews are trying to make Europe, something else. That's wrong. Jews wouldn't like it if others did that to them.

Who are you speak for other people? Just makes you sound ignorant and pompous.

If I said the same thing about MAGA you would laugh and shake your head. The same is being done to you when you make those statements
A practitioner of Judaism who has debated Identity politics Far Left & Left Marxist Jews who come from a long line of Marxists dating back to the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire and the Sacco & Vanzetti era and whose family had folks who lived a few floors above the Rosenbergs and thought what they did was right . I have battled these types at my Temple since I was a Kid .

They are conservative for themselves, but not for the goyim. What you said is partly true. Jews are first Jews, and Jewishness is incompatible with nationalism that isn't Jewish. Jews are nationalists in Israel, the land that they consider theirs. Jews are nationalists outside of their homeland, in the sense of AM YISRAEL. The people of Israel. The Jewish community. They're ethnocentric, they marry among themselves, and they preserve their cultural, and ethnic integrity. They help each other. What they are afraid of, is living in a land, that is homogenous among the non-Jews. Non-Jewish nationalism, ethnocentricism, and homogeneity are dangerous because the Jews stand out.

America is a country of immigrants. One can't say that the USA is White, or Black, or Jewish, it's a nation founded upon principles of liberty, respect for the law..etc. I acknowledge that, and Jews opening the borders and making America darker, more ethnically, and culturally diverse, isn't the same as doing it in Europe. This is a country of immigrants, built upon the backs of black slaves. However, what is happening in Europe, with the influx of Arabs and Africans, is a form of cultural genocide. Europe is European, that is the land of White people, and Jews are trying to make Europe, something else. That's wrong. Jews wouldn't like it if others did that to them.

Uh wut ?

Persian Jews are not “ Part Viking “ Tunisian or Egyptian Jews are not Part German and part French get over your Anti White bias when applied to Jews
You have a reading comprehension deficiency. I was clear as to which type of Jews wouldn't have much if any Middle Eastern DNA. It wasn't the Persian Jews, or the Jews from Yemen, Iraq, or Morroco. These Jews are just as Middle Eastern as the Palestinians and can legitimately say, "My ancestors came from the Holy Land". Genetically they are connected to the Holy Land, no less than the Palestinians. Unfortunately, only about 20% of world Jewry is Middle Eastern. The vast majority of Jews are Ashkenazi, of European descent. The Palestinians are more likely to descend from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob than them. It's ironic that these Jews:

Jew who.png

Are calling people who condemn what they're doing to the Palestinians, antisemitic, when they're bombing people in Gaza who are more Semitic than they are. The antisemites aren't the people condemning the bombing of Gaza's civilian population, but the people dropping the bombs and firing the missiles. They're the absolute antisemites.

Last edited:
You have a reading comprehension deficiency. I was clear as to which type of Jews wouldn't have much if any Middle Eastern DNA. It wasn't the Persian Jews, or the Jews from Yemen, Iraq, or Morroco. These Jews are just as Middle Eastern as the Palestinians and can legitimately say, "My ancestors came from the Holy Land". Genetically they are connected to the Holy Land, no less than the Palestinians. Unfortunately, only about 20% of world Jewry is Middle Eastern. The vast majority of Jews are Ashkenazi, of European descent. The Palestinians are more likely to descend from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob than them. It's ironic that these Jews:

View attachment 988228

Are calling people who condemn what they're doing to the Palestinians, antisemitic, when they're bombing people in Gaza who are more Semitic than they are. The antisemites aren't the people condemning the bombing of Gaza's civilian population, but the people dropping the bombs and firing the missiles. They're the absolute antisemites.
so along with your hatred of Jews, you also don't understand language. OK.

FailZero, you're ridiculous. First of all, if you were to give 80% of Jewry a DNA test, it would come back with little or no Middle Eastern genetics. The Ashkenazi Jews from Eastern Europe, are for the most part, if not completely Slavic, Cacasoids, not Semites. So it's nonsensical for you to appeal to the Hebrew Bible or what happened thousands of years ago, as if that somehow justifies the expropriation of lands from the people who have been living there for centuries. For all you know, these Palestinians are the original indigenous inhabitants of the Holy Land. The fact that they converted to Christianity and Islam, doesn't invalidate their claim to the land that they've been living on forever.
did you pass ninth grade general science? Have you ever read a science journal---like "THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE"---or "NATURE" sorry bub----genetics of my forte---
Fact is that jews all of the world harbor DNA that proves LEVANTINE ORIGIN-----remember the Y chromosome? Have you ever cracked a polymorph and ID'ed the chromosomes
Do your remember the names WATSON and CRICK?----stop proving yourself to be STUPID

View attachment 988228

Both of them. You quote islamo nazi propaganda HOOK LINE AND SINKER. I read it way back in the late 1950s as a child---which was before the GENETIC CODE was cracked----which PROVES levantine background even for Ashkenazi jews. Don't quit
your day job-----you fail genetics 101. Let me guess---you failed
calculus too.

He quotes islamo nazi propaganda which was written, largely, by
nazi escapees from the Nuremburg war crime trials. They
escaped to Argentina, Egypt and Syria---MOSTLY---a few even
converted to islam----and they kept in touch and joined hands

View attachment 988228

Islamists are not judged by their Religion & Ethnicity the way Jews are

He quotes islamo nazi propaganda which was written, largely, by
nazi escapees from the Nuremburg war crime trials. They
escaped to Argentina, Egypt and Syria---MOSTLY---a few even
converted to islam----and they kept it touch and joined hands
Uh you sound like me ( in parts of that reply ) 😝😂

Last edited:
People in the USA so not, generally, know---I know what I know
because I read their literature as a kid and thought it something
of a BIZARRE joke. Then ---by happenstance--I got to know lots
of muslims. The bizarre joke BS propaganda is part of their
school curriculum---from Kindergarten thru medical school in
muslim lands

If Islamists were spreading corruption and taking control of Western society, as Jews are, through government and other institutions, people would also resist them. I would.

Last edited:
A practitioner of Judaism who has debated Identity politics Far Left & Left Marxist Jews who come from a long line of Marxists dating back to the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire and the Sacco & Vanzetti era and whose family had folks who lived a few floors above the Rosenbergs and thought what they did was right . I have battled these types at my Temple since I was a Kid .
And that somehow makes you think you have the right to define the beliefs of millions of people?! Get over yourself.

People in the USA so not, generally, know---I know what I know
because I read their literature as a kid and thought it something
of a BIZARRE joke. Then ---by happenstance--I got to know lots
of muslims. The bizarre joke BS propaganda is part of their
school curriculum---from Kindergarten thru medical school in
muslim lands

And that somehow makes you think you have the right to define the beliefs of millions of people?! Get over yourself.
A practitioner of Judaism can relate , an Athiest Jew hater not so much

If Islamists were spreading corruption and taking control of Western society, as Jews are, through government and other institutions, people would also resist them. I would.
you don't get around much---"PEOPLE"? which people? People fled. Muslims committed genocide in every land
that they
grabbed by invasion, rape, murder and oppression. Talk to
Nigerian christians, Chaldeans, Copts, Zoroastrians. October
7 was nothing innovative---it was ISLAMIC EMPIRE BUILDING.
How do you imagine the minions of the rapist of mecca got
control of all of ARABIA?

Forum List

Back