Trump- NABJ

How is Vice President Harris responsible for an AP Headline. More racist bullshit.
She’s not reasonable for anything. She is an incompetent minority who the Democrats describe as not even knowing what a computer is. She definitely can’t be responsible for her own words -

She’s not reasonable for anything. She is an incompetent minority who the Democrats describe as not even knowing what a computer is. She definitely can’t be responsible for her own words -

IF she is not responible for the headline, why post it? Becuase you have noting but race to talk about.

As for being incometent, in her capacity as Attorney General Ms. Harris, secured $18B for California Homeowers who lost their homes in 2008 Mortgage Backed Securties Debacle. That was largest payout in history. Other states $2B to $4B.

IF she is not responible for the headline, why post it? Becuase you have noting but race to talk about.

Because she herself describes herself as being Indian. At least she did, until be became black.

Regardless of her color, she’s a hoe.

Thank you once again for proving you have nothing to add.
I’ve shared several videos and images which document and support my position. I even provided video of Kamala herself saying she is Indian back in 2019.

You on the other hand have shared nothing except your rather faggy opinion. Like most fruity liberals, you are a unable to articulate anything beyond your childish comments exemplified by the above quotation.

I’ve shared several videos and images which document and support my position. I even provided video of Kamala herself saying she is Indian back in 2019.

You on the other hand have shared nothing except your rather faggy opinion. Like most fruity liberals, you are a unable to articulate anything beyond your childish comments exemplified by the above quotation.
So what is the strategy here to help Trump's chances for election?

Jill Biden is still not running. No Biden is running.
I don’t care about your silly rules. You fags melt ever time Trump does something but it’s all a corny partisan act.

What did Trump say that was so outrageous? That Kamala was an Indian? Kamala has said the same thing.

That means nothing. You are NOT talking anything but race and gender. You have failed added anything of substantive value. All you talk is race and gender. Nothing important like polices, just race and gender.

Forum List

Back