"If they can this to me, they can do this to anyone" Trump says

I mean, I think that's part of the point Mr Trump.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Does he know anything about the law at all?

Then he just lies. Say it was unfair because they "weren't allowed to use our election expert".

Yes, they were. The judge said they could use him and the defense pulled him.

About some of the defense witnesses "they were literally crucified"...

Did ANYONE see these crucifixions?

Again with the paranoia , " they " did this to ME. Right , everyone is against you Mr. trump . Keep thinking that , you're one step away from the looney bin.

With the help of Biden's DOJ, an accounting misdemeanor that was past the statute of limitations was turned into a felony.
That is fake news. Biden's DOJ had nothing to do with it and convicted felon Trump has a long, sordid history of questionable and illegal business practices. He just stepped out of his lane and drew too much attention to himself and then his past caught up with him.
Stuff like this is exactly why political candidates are usually thoroughly vetted before being chosen for candidacy. It was insane for someone with Trump's baggage and skeletons in his closet to expose himself to the scrutiny of public office.
Right off the bat when he refused to make his tax returns public that should have been the first red flag that he had crimes to hide.
Look at the number of citizens in jail for years for trespassing at the Capitol. There was no insurrection.
Fake news. It was an insurrection and they are traitorous criminals.
I would have preferred to have seen them all shot by firing squads and buried in anonymous mass graves but hey.....gotta love American justice right?

With his lies and fearmongering, Trump continues to attack the judicial system and the rule of law; indeed, Trump is an enemy of the rule of law.

What happened to Trump isn’t going to happen to anyone else who hasn’t violated the law.
It didn't happen to Hillary.

What about the election interference by Blinkin's fraudulent document saying Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation? And the liars that signed it?
Exit polls confirmed that suppression of the laptop info affected the vote. Definite election interference.

Again with the paranoia , " they " did this to ME. Right , everyone is against you Mr. trump . Keep thinking that , you're one step away from the looney bin.

Trump has experienced so much public humiliation... He brought it on himself because of his mouth, lack of filters and lack of education... At this point he's delusional and paranoid.

With the help of Biden's DOJ, an accounting misdemeanor that was past the statute of limitations was turned into a felony.
Look at the number of citizens in jail for years for trespassing at the Capitol. There was no insurrection.
BS.

It didn't happen to Hillary.

What about the election interference by Blinkin's fraudulent document saying Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation? And the liars that signed it?
Exit polls confirmed that suppression of the laptop info affected the vote. Definite election interference.
More BS.

Forum List

Back