USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone

that's silly Kamala is "mixed" race----to wit, like most of the
world. She is capitalizing on a myth

for the record----not everyone who takes the law bar passes THE FIRST TIME. I do not know the stats.

CA is roughly 50%. Part of that is due to the fact that they allow folks that haven't gone to law school to take the bar. And the fact that there are a lot of shitty law schools in CA. She did not go to a shitty law school. She really has no excuse for not being prepared and passing the bar the first time.
There is nothing wrong with
making a note of the fact that she needed a DO-OVER---politicians thrive on that sort of stuff
Evidently there is. USA TOday is lying when they claim Trump "falsely" accused her of failing the bar exam.

CA is roughly 50%. Part of that is due to the fact that they allow folks that haven't gone to law school to take the bar. And the fact that there are a lot of shitty law schools in CA. She did not go to a shitty law school. She really has no excuse for not being prepared and passing the bar the first time.

Evidently there is. USA TOday is lying when they claim Trump "falsely" accused her of failing the bar exam.
considering that she did not have a kid----and apparently
was not saddled with having to work to support herself----
right---no excuse. Law is not rocket science---a lawyer
I know---offered to recommend me (not my profession---
I passed all the tests in my primary---at first go)

considering that she did not have a kid----and apparently
was not saddled with having to work to support herself----
right---no excuse. Law is not rocket science---a lawyer
I know---offered to recommend me (not my profession---
I passed all the tests in my primary---at first go)
Although not rocket science, there is a a shit load of material about a shitload of entirely different subjects that you have to master for the bar exam. It takes several weeks to prepare.

Frankly, I've never seen any indication of above average intelligence out of Harris. I don't think she's very smart at all.

Although not rocket science, there is a a shit load of material about a shitload of entirely different subjects that you have to master for the bar exam. It takes several weeks to prepare.

Frankly, I've never seen any indication of above average intelligence out of Harris. I don't think she's very smart at all.

She's not a very good speaker either. The only thing of substance that ever came across her lips was Willie Brown's wiener.

It’s due to the fact that it’s the hardest bar exam in the country.

And yes. She passed it

It's STUPID LIE to say, or insinuate that Kamala, who was an Attorney General, somehow didn't pass bar exam.

Here is Trump stupidly lying about it:

"She did not pass her bar exam, so maybe she would not pass the cognitive test," Trump said. "She did not pass her bar exam, and she did not think she would pass it, and she did not think she would ever pass it, and I don't know what happened."

And here is you, beclowning yourself yet again trying to defend Trump's stupid lies.

Why does it matter? Shouldn’t we judge her by the content of her Character and not the color of her skin?

Let’s look at her character and record because that’s the main issue. Actually it’s the only issue.

What we know is as border tsar she did absolutely nothing. She keeps saying when she’s president she’ll fix the border. Well she’s had the last 3 1/2 years to do that and nothing’s happened. Why should I believe her now?

How is she going to help bring the wars in Ukraine and Israel to a close? Does she think she’s tough enough to bring the likes of Putin, Iran and Kim Jong Un into line? We already know Trump is but is she?

How is she going to improve the economy and reduce inflation. If she has the answers why didn’t she come forward with it as VP?

How does she expect to implement the new green deal policies particularly EV’s when the country’s infrastructure can’t handle the current power challenges. What good are EV cars when a huge amount of power companies run on fossil fuel AKA coal? The cars are still causing pollution. 🤷‍♀️

How does she feel about being the appointed candidate instead of the elected candidate?

That’s what I’m interested in not her sex or the color of her skin. Skin tone and a vagina won’t fix those issues, policy will.
Clearly you don’t know Jack shit.

Forum List

Back