OK who on USMB is ordering their "WHITE DUDES FOR HARRIS" hat and T-Shirt?

Come on, be honest! Step up and be counted, which of you White privileged Kamala lovers are putting in their order for their WHITE DUDES FOR KAMALA gear? OMG I thought it was another BabylonBee parody, but it's real! BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

We aren't tRumplings, kiddo. We don't have a political god who needs to be worshipped.

You are a traitor. And you're in a death cult. Get out while you still can.
A death cult? Really? You're hella retarded.

If I'm in a cult, then I'm the leader.

America, when WEF shillbots and NPCs call you a traitor, that is a badge of honor. These "democrats" are globalist. They consider themselves above things like nations and borders. They consider themselves citizens of earth and are loyal to the corporations running it.

America. If WEF shillbots and NPCs aren't calling you a traitor, then you're not trying hard enough.

Last edited:
Come on, be honest! Step up and be counted, which of you White privileged Kamala lovers are putting in their order for their WHITE DUDES FOR KAMALA gear? OMG I thought it was another BabylonBee parody, but it's real! BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I have my MAGA hat proudly displayed in my room.

White Dudes don't let other White Dudes vote Harris.

IMG_6597.png

Smells of desperation, besides actually sounding weird. Kamala's already got all the twisted and limp wristed guys. Maybe she's just desperate for some real men around her.

Forum List

Back