Trump says if he wins, this will be last election.

How exactly am I triggered, dummy? You're the one that says it's ok to break into the Capitol but not your home. You're a hypocrite.
You started raging that I'm a "fucking idiot" when I cordially invited you into my home. Log off, take a hike, play some tennis.. You need to relax.

You started raging that I'm a "fucking idiot" when I cordially invited you into my home. Log off, take a hike, play some tennis.. You need to relax.
How is that raging? Because i said "fucking"? LOL! You're a hypocrite remember that.

Your the one that needs help. Maybe you're just bad at reading people. Maybe autism?
Here's an idea, Why don't you enroll in a continuing education class for grammar? You might meet some new people and have an actual life off of the keyboard.

Here's an idea, Why don't you enroll in a continuing education class for grammar? You might meet some new people and have an actual life off of the keyboard.
That's all you got? Me missing an apostrophe? That's really weak.

Weak is raging that I'm a "fucking idiot" "hypocrite" when all I did was politely invite you into my home. Log off Johnboi, you need a rest.
I wasnt raging. You really need to do a test to see if you're autistic. It might improve your life.

What makes you think that? He damn sure didn't honor when Biden kicked his ass kicked.
How long did Biden wait to be sworn into office? Why did Obama release the Russian report against Trump on Jan 6, 2017? It was why that investigation got going. Trump had not been sworn into office. What makes you believe Biden was not sworn on as scheduled?

Forum List

Back