Trump says if he wins, this will be last election.

Advocating disenfranchising political opponents – the right’s war on democracy continues.

As the pressure on Donald Trump increases from his criminal and civil trials, he is now publicly proclaiming that he is the Chosen One, selected by “god” and “Jesus Christ” to be the next President of the United States (which if Trump and his agents get their way will mean that he is the country’s first dictator and ruler for life).

During a speech in Iowa last weekend, Trump told his MAGA cultists that, “But I think if you had a real election and Jesus came down and God came down and said, ‘I’m going to be the scorekeeper here,’ I think we’d win there [in California], I think we’d win in Illinois, and I think we’d win in New York.”

I don't get the comparison. Trump's constant rants about the economy, employment, him having the election stolen from him, his instigation of the insurrection attempt and a host of other things are demonstrably wrong. Basing your vote on his claims is just wrong.
Hey, your TDS is your problem.

A wise person once wrote " the tone of my response says a lot more about you than it does about me." A reasonable remark based in reality will receive the same from me, even if we happen to disagree. An absurd insulting remark based on some silly conspiracy theory will receive a much different response.
You bear the burden you tried to lay on me.

Forum List

Back