How to compete against China?

There are plenty of greenies who think that makes perfect sense

But as a partisan lib I know you wont agree

I do not give a fuck what "greenies" think.

Do you agree with them?

If not then what is the damn point of it in this discussion?

Make affordable products and/or improve product quality. Have you ever watched a couple of YouTube episodes of "Just Rolled In"?
How do you make affordable products with such a discrepancy in wage cost and working conditions cost

Exactly my point. You cannnot repair the roof if the groundwork is faulty.
and we all know products made in USA, UK, Germany etc.. are a thousand times better quality than China's junk.
No, that's not true. I buy power tools made in China; Meec for example. The are so affordable that even if they only last a few years (and I have to buy a new one) they are still worth it.
Not sure how someone neglecting their car fits in with China.
I understand that but do you not see the rust all thrugh the frame of American cars? The whole A-frame falls off and then the car needs to be junked - there's that word again. American cars are shit. The doors start rattling after maybe one year.

I do not give a fuck what "greenies" think.

Do you agree with them?

If not then what is the damn point of it in this discussion?
I think you want it both ways

The post was mocking greenies and that made your knee jerk

I think you want it both ways

The post was mocking greenies and that made your knee jerk

I mocked it as it had no place in the discussion.

But hey, if you wish to move from discussing the topic to discussing me like you are apt to do, have at it.

Exactly my point. You cannnot repair the roof if the groundwork is faulty.

No, that's not true. I buy power tools made in China; Meec for example. The are so affordable that even if they only last a few years (and I have to buy a new one) they are still worth it.

I understand that but do you not see the rust all thrugh the frame of American cars? The whole A-frame falls off and then the car needs to be junked - there's that word again. American cars are shit. The doors start rattling after maybe one year.
Didn't read

Forum List

Back