The Earth naturally goes through Hot and cold cycles. Without input from Humans.!

So what do we do about it?
I don't believe there is anything that can be done about it. This isn't Star Trek.

Weather/climate is driven by differences. Primarily uneven heating (polar regions vs equatorial region) which nothing can be done about. Uneven heating leads to differences in salinity/density - which nothing can be done about - which leads to changes in currents. If salinity or density or heat differences exist you can bet your bottom dollar that nature is going to figure out a way to equilibrate.

I don't believe there is anything that can be done about it. This isn't Star Trek.

Weather/climate is driven by differences. Primarily uneven heating (polar regions vs equatorial region) which nothing can be done about. Uneven heating leads to differences in salinity/density - which nothing can be done about - which leads to changes in currents. If salinity or density or heat differences exist you can bet your bottom dollar that nature is going to figure out a way to equilibrate.
I thought God helps those that help themselves? I think you underestimate the influence man could have if he worked cooperatively.

I thought God helps those that help themselves? I think you underestimate the influence man could have if he worked cooperatively.
Within reason, sure. I'm all ears if you have any ideas. I don't believe man can reverse natural processes. The scale is too big.

Within reason, sure. I'm all ears if you have any ideas. I don't believe man can reverse natural processes. The scale is too big.
Man reverses natural processes every day. No scale is too big if the determination and cooperation are there.

Forum List

Back