It Was Obama Who Threatened Biden With 25th

Obama interferes in yet another presidential admin, just as he did from within the National Security Council repeatedly against president Trump, Obama has no authority under the constitution to invoke anything, and fascist democrat leadership has divorced selves utterly from anything even remotely constitutional, its an obscenity to hear from the usual fascist street trash how wonderful it all is now, such people are a malignant tumor, and the only option is surgery in which that tumor is excised entirely... :wink:

Obama held the scissors, he simply snipped the strings to the expendable puppet. Biden got to the end of his useful Democrat life, he had to go and was pushed. His teleprompter told to say he decided to quit, pause, repeat.

So explain why unelected Trunp can actually get Republican congressmen to killl bills and you're here talking about something you guys made up that is not happening.
What bills?... if you are talking about the border bill it was a bad bill so bad only one idiot republican signed it... even open border McConnell said do not pass the bill... and that is also all Trump said....
However... dummy.... former presidents always have given their recommendations on pending bills the Magic Kenyan does it all the time....

No, that is not going to happen. The citizens of this nation are not going to elect a convicted felon to lead our country.
I can't find a single democrat anxious to vote... turn out is the key....

When P01135809 you people will shitting in your shorts of a Woman of Mixed Race being President of the United States.
She is unqualified to be the president.... and everyone knows it...

What bills?... if you are talking about the border bill it was a bad bill so bad only one idiot republican signed it... even open border McConnell said do not pass the bill... and that is also all Trump said....
However... dummy.... former presidents always have given their recommendations on pending bills the Magic Kenyan does it all the time....
Yeah, sycophant herd mentality for a 78-year-old fat criminal.

She is far more qualified than a 78-year-old fat criminal
Give me a break she is an idiot... two months ago you all wanted Biden to replace her... you are being successfully gas lighted by the hate Trump media....

Give me a break she is an idiot... two months ago you all wanted Biden to replace her... you are being successfully gas lighted by the hate Trump media....
I actually wanted her to replace President Biden.

And have donated over $250 to her campaign.

Harris did not raise 200 million. That was the money Disney and other wealthy democrats froze due to Biden being in the race.

Once Biden stepped down and endorsed Kamala they release the money that had previously been frozen. Kamala has never been able to raise that much money in her life.

You know yourself she could never out-raise Obama.

Fucking Prove It. Post your fucking proof!

Forum List

Back