Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

Equity does give everyone a chance at that apple by making adjustments.

equality does not guarantee that you will get that apple and failure is always an option simply because of circumstances beyond your control. There are winners and losers.

So equity makes everyone a winner. levels the playing field.

Baloney.

I already explained it. Seems you don't understand.
I understand that you explained a bunch of nonsense.

Because thats what the whining about equity and equality by the right is. The same goes with the whining about how whiteness is bad.

Saying that "Whites didn't find or build a damn thing", is simply an outburst with no credibility, and in fact laughable.

White-Europeans and their technology of the day founded this NATION. Obviously the land itself was already here, I mean DUH!!

White-Europeans wrote the rules, the laws, the Constitution.

Between Europeans, and white European-Americans the technology grew at an amazing rate.

Electricity
Radio
Television
Refrigeration
Potable water
Modern Heat
Automobiles
Airplanes
Space flight

Good lord, what's the point this list could go on endlessly!
sapphiregirl

This is what we see. Not white guilt but white people pretending slavery and black people played no role in the success of this nation.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yep I sure did. Because it is a lie. It is a lie just like the claim of anti white racism/dscriminatin is a lie. Just like the claim that anti racism means anti white is a lie. You are here with a bunch of whites described best by Robin DeAngeo and you appearto have similar beliefs.

This is a typical scene in a large city from 120 years ago, there's nothing special about it.

'White people didn't build a damn thing!'

1722200285678.png

Because it is a lie. It is a lie just like the claim of anti white racism/dscriminatin is a lie. Just like the claim that anti racism means anti white is a lie. You are here with a bunch of whites described best by Robin DeAngeo and you appearto have similar beliefs.
Do you even know the definition of the word LIE?

Forum List

Back