Chuck Schumer advises Trump to drop Vance and pick a new VP candidate.

Does anyone else question the sincerity of Schumer?

• Yes. JD Vance must have the Democrats on edge and nervous.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No. Chuck is just trying to be helpful by giving Trump a chance to win.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I fell out of my chair laughing when I read the story.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Vance went to law school and worked in politics just like Harris did and democrats loved having her as their VP.

All Schumer wants to do is accuse Trump of not being capable of making good decisions by trying to trick him into letting Vance go for someone else. The entire notion of doing that is just ridiculous.

How self-important of Chuck to believe Trump should take his advice.

Vance went to law school and worked in politics just like Harris did and democrats loved having her as their VP.

All Schumer wants to do is accuse Trump of not being capable of making good decisions by trying to trick him into letting Vance go for someone else. The entire notion of doing that is just ridiculous.

He wrote a book and went to law school and lies steadily.

And the pukey right still cannot rebut that Biden and the dems fixed inflation.

If Trump is elected, we will have stagflation over 10%.

You can’t handle the truth!

#MAGAALTERNATIVEFACTS
The truth is, you and your evil scum want a permanent one party far left country. And any opposition to your sick agenda needs to be eliminated, amirite?
She has been CA attorney general, a US senator, and VP. She will be President. You will continue to be stupid.
That c*nt will not be president.

Groceries and gas.
These are not the only commodities. Both of those could go up 20% in a year, and still year over year inflation in the economy could be 2.4%. That's all I am trying to tell you.

So why are you focused on those commodities? Because that's where you and most Americans feel the pain. So it's totally fair for you to talk about these things more.

Do you think the top 10% gives a shit, if groceries or gas go up 20%? Nope. Having 1000 times the money doesn't translate to eating 1000 times as much food. Same for using gas.

Want to help stem inflation? Address the wealth and income gap. Because it is a driver of inflation.

Go try to buy a house in any medium or lager sized city. You will be bidding against billionaires. Do you think they care that housing prices are increasing? Of course they care. They are intentionally causing it to happen. It's how they can ensure they turn a profit.

We need to address the wealth and income gap. Otherwise, all we can do is preserve supply lines (we already do that) and hike rates (we already do that).

Forum List

Back