500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

Try 30, and what different does it make if he was separated? Then she got political favors. Nothing more than a prostitute. Shows your morals.
No, 20. And even with you 30 that was 28 years ago.

The big bag of big Mac was just cheating on his first wife then

No, 20. And even with you 30 that was 28 years ago.

The big bag of big Mac was just cheating on his first wife then
Kamala is 59 now. The affair was in 1995. That was 29 years ago. 59-29 = 30. So, no, this wasn't some school girl. She was fully an adult then fully conscious of her premeditated plan of sex for power.

But I am glad you admit the E. Jean Carroll case is irrelevant because it was 40 years ago.

This guy starts threads like this precisely so a bunch of people will come tell him what an immoral jackass he is.

It's part of the fundamentalist christian victim complex. He thinks suffering these insults makes him christ-like. He also thinks it means that he is correct.

  It's part of the abnormal psychology of fundamentalist christians.

This guy starts threads like this precisely so a bunch of people will come tell him what an immoral jackass he is.

It's part of the fundamentalist christian victim complex. He thinks suffering these insults makes him christ-like. He also thinks it means that he is correct.

To be fair... everybody needs a hobby.

500000 is a lot of fucks that somebody is giving, but one of them isn't coming from me.
Did Mayor Pete go the Olympic Games? If he did I bet he comes home with saddle sores on his hemorrhiods. Better keep those condoms rolling.

Kamala is 59 now. The affair was in 1995. That was 29 years ago. 59-29 = 30. So, no, this wasn't some school girl. She was fully an adult then fully conscious of her premeditated plan of sex for power.

But I am glad you admit the E. Jean Carroll case is irrelevant because it was 40 years ago.
It wasn’t an affair.

She dated him as a separated man from his wife.

The big bag Big Mac cheated on his wives even right after they birthed his children.

E Jean Carroll came up because the big bag of Big Mac kept bringing her name up to defame here. He got what he deserved.

Just to be accommodating, I'll address your post. I post a thread that 99% of the world would agree with, that orgies--- particularly institutionally- sponsored orgies ---are very bad things. But to leftwing atheists, truth is like antiseptic on an infection. VERY painful. And so they screech with anger, because depravity and perversion are a way of life for them.

Just to be accommodating, I'll address your post. I post a thread that 99% of the world would agree with, that orgies--- particularly institutionally- sponsored orgies ---are very bad things. But to leftwing atheists, truth is like antiseptic on an infection. VERY painful. And so they screech with anger, because depravity and perversion are a way of life for them.
Hilarious

Since maga doesn’t have any relationship with truth. Like the big bag of Big Mac claiming that he called in the Minnesota State Guard after the police murder of George Floyd.

Forum List

Back