A Three Minute Primer On Why Florida Might Turn Blue This Election (Local Perspective)

Anyone can be a tough guy behind a keyboard.
Yep, but when somebody's a head taller than you and you knock them the fuck out. that's reality.
My reality anyway. No bullies that have ever fucked with me want any more of what I have to give them, I'll
tell you that, because it's pain, bad pain and injuries.

A Three Minute Primer On Why Florida Might Turn Blue This Election (Local Perspective)​

Fantasy makes for entertaining reading.

Yep, but when somebody's a head taller than you and you knock them the fuck out. that's reality.
My reality anyway. No bullies that have ever fucked with me want any more of what I have to give them, I'll
tell you that, because it's pain, bad pain and injuries.
Sure Duke. Whatever you say.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Local Florida voter gives her insight as to why, currently blood red state of Florida, is going to go Blue this November...

If this turns out to be true, Trump will have ended up being the BEST thing to happen to Democrats in a century.

From your lips to God's ears young lady!

Hint: Roevember!

🙄

Local Florida voter gives her insight as to why, currently blood red state of Florida, is going to go Blue this November...

If this turns out to be true, Trump will have ended up being the BEST thing to happen to Democrats in a century.

You actually think Florida will flip so the hair die people can get high and kill their own children? Like illegals and the economy are going to take a back seat to stoners and killing your kids.

I don’t think we’ll be crying.

How you been Skye?

I hope you're laughing come November.

Actually I expect to be the one laughing in November, but I do hope you'll join me.

It will be fun. :)

Neither you or any of your leftist cowards are willing to back up their claims.

I'll offer this to you again as a sign of just how confident you really are.

If Harris wins ==> I am gone for a year.

If Trump wins ==> You are out for 365 days.

None of your ballless cohort is willing to accept (I am only taking the bet with one person). You run off at the mouth and then ducked when challenged at least a couple of times.

Are you man enough to step up or are you just going to confirm what we already know......that you are nothing more than a mouth with two scrawny little legs ?

You actually think Florida will flip so the hair die people can get high and kill their own children? Like illegals and the economy are going to take a back seat to stoners and killing your kids.

At this point, MarcATL is just trolling you.

He's an ignorant lying asswipe.

He's got nothing but a video to hide behind.

your mind is so gone on the kool aid you drank. It's funny as hell.

LOL.

Neither you or any of your leftist cowards are willing to back up their claims.

I'll offer this to you again as a sign of just how confident you really are.

If Harris wins ==> I am gone for a year.

If Trump wins ==> You are out for 365 days.

None of your ballless cohort is willing to accept (I am only taking the bet with one person). You run off at the mouth and then ducked when challenged at least a couple of times.

Are you man enough to step up or are you just going to confirm what we already know......that you are nothing more than a mouth with two scrawny little legs ?
I'll take that bet.

You really think the majority of Florida is going to vote against a better economy, reduced inflation and control of the border to smoke pot and kill their kids?
That wasnt what I was commenting on. It's funny people with purple hair trigger you so much. You're a pussy.

You done lookin yet, boy?
dont-even-care.gif

Do you know how many posts I've made here ? IDGAF. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back