There Are Only Two Options in Why the Trump Shooting Took Place

Not to worry. President Harris will solve the inherent racism of assassination inequality. She'll no doubt sign legislation to make sure white assassins are shot with expediency equal to black assassins.
The fact that this always has to be stated is really sad. The answer is not to shoot whites with the same frequency as they do Blacks. It's to stop shooting Black people first and then asking questions after the fact.

On the other hand, white suspects, even when seen with ALL of the trappings of possibly being up to nefarious acts, for some reason still don't "click" in their minds as being a threat.

This is something we see time and time again which is the real problem, at least for Black Americans.

1. The government orchestrated the shooting using a loner with mental issues to do the shooting knowing the shooter would be dead within seconds of Trump being shot.

2. A 20 year old kid with mental issues outsmarted the most sophisticated protective agency in the world.

You pick. Both choices are really really bad.

View attachment 986020
Obviously number 2 but not so ignorantly and dishonestly phrased

The fact that this always has to be stated is really sad. The answer is not to shoot whites with the same frequency as they do Blacks. It's to stop shooting Black people first and then asking questions after the fact.

On the other hand, white suspects, even when seen with ALL of the trappings of possibly being up to nefarious acts, for some reason still don't "click" in their minds as being a threat.

This is something we see time and time again which is the real problem, at least for Black Americans.
An old black woman once told me something, it went like: "What's done in the dark will always come into the light."
Now she wasn't even all that intelligent, but she had The Spirit of God and knew how this world works and truer words
are rarely spoken in this day and age. Oh yes, what she said was absolutely true.
She was a treasure, really. Probably her and her daughter are dead by now. They were good people.
Democrats don't understand that stuff these days. That is to their folly.

Last edited:
The government orchestrated the shooting using a loner with mental issues to do the shooting knowing the shooter would be dead within seconds of Trump being shot.

^^^

That and that only option.
To what end? When my mom first told me that Trump had been "shot at" the very first thing that came to my mind is "they're just trying to scare him". This was before I knew the bullet had grazed his ear. He looked mad instead and wanted his shoes (?!?)

It did remind me of the scene in Divergent with the knife drawing blood from Tris's ear.

To what end? When my mom first told me that Trump had been "shot at" the very first thing that came to my mind is "they're just trying to scare him". This was before I knew the bullet had grazed his ear. He looked mad instead and wanted his shoes (?!?)

It did remind me of the scene in Divergent with the knife drawing blood from Tris's ear.
Man planned and God laughed is what happened. :D

It happens all the time. ;)

There's a bible verse someplace about God hating connivers.

That's different from making daily plans and God says "nuh uh" and something else happens.

Seriously the 2nd thing happens almost 50% of the time for me. You just gotta roll with it.

Last edited:
He died of old age after he escaped to Argentina on a U-boat.
tenor.gif

Most people would recognize the sarcasm in his post.

Forum List

Back