Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

People get paid based on the value they provide.
That's not aways the case. You are a black female. As things are now, you will be paid less than a white female or a white man wth your same experience and education. So do you provide less value than they do?

White Americans really need to shut up about this. Go back and re read your history so you understand how America was socially engineered to provide the best possible outcomes for whites.
Oh look. It’s the most victimized homosexual on the planet. So many tears. So many sad faces.

Fn retard can’t escape “oppression” six decades later.

No

Because I’m not a marxist who believes only the Communist Party elders are entitled to more than the lowest worker

But thats how it works out everywhere From each-To each is tried

Meaning I’m not a woke social progressive

I dont have to have as much as George Soros or Nancy Pelosi - or Bernie Sanders to be a happy person
Soros is a billionaire hedge fund manager/capitalist, Nancy is also a capitalist-investor. Bernie is a social democrat, not a Marxist.

Marxists don't believe only "communist party elders" should get paid more than the lowest-paid worker. The disparity in pay between the highest Soviet government officials and the lowest-paid workers in the USSR was much less than it is here now under capitalism. American politicians make almost 200K yearly with a long list of benefits like full healthcare coverage, paid vacations..etc, whereas the lowest-paid workers only make about $7.50 hourly, or about $13,000 yearly. Over 60% of America lives hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Yes, I just said I do. :rolleyes:

You said you do research, so do it. It's right there.
You do what? Work at a retail store? Flip burgers. Wait tables? What job do you have with no college degree thats paying you more than everybody else. Dancing at a strip club?

Sounds like a lot of people are not very smart.
Or don't have access to the resources and opportunities that the wealthy had access to. People are stuck in a rut, just working to survive, without having time or energy for anything else. The cost of living keeps going up and salaries aren't enough for people to live. Smart employers know that if employees can't afford to live with what they're earning at their jobs, that hurts the market and undermines their business. The employees are the employer's customers, the paying consumers, so it behooves the capitalists to make sure workers are being paid a living wage. To do otherwise is to hurt one's business.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Whites didn't find or build a damn thing. People were already living here when whites showed up
You are referring to the pro-slavery racist Native Americans. But your slave-ass will lie about it,

my ancestors along with other non whites literaly built this land yr ancestrs tried committing genocide to have.

The only thing your faggot ancestors ever established was a generational victim complex. We get it. Pity-parties are a Native American tradition.

Forum List

Back