Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

Absolutely you’re 100% right. And here’s the thing. We should no longer debate people who believe in equity, BLM or DEI. Simply say to them “you’re wrong” Because if we try to debate those people, it’s like debating somebody who’s insane. Either they’re insane or they’ve been brainwashed. Or they are racist against white people.

I'm black, and you are one of the most racist people I have ever encountered.
I have told that poster im2 that we should have a merit-based system. Nobody should be racist against blacks or whites. Yet he calls me a racist. The poster you’re talking with has been accused of being a white man in their 70s who is also a homosexual . He is posing as a black guy according to numerous posters on this form

, that poster in question has about 7-8 accounts on this form, all providing the same left-wing propaganda.

Absolutely you’re 100% right. And here’s the thing. We should no longer debate people who believe in equity, BLM or DEI. Somebody tell them you’re wrong. Because if we try to debate those people, it’s like debating somebody who’s insane. Either they’re insane or they’ve been brainwashed. Or they are racist against white people.
Debating libs is a bit like arguing with 5-year olds about something they want but cant have

I have told that poster im2 that we should have a merit-based system. Nobody should be racist against blacks or whites. Yet he calls me a racist. The poster you’re talking with has been accused of being a white man in their 70s who is also a homosexual . He is posing as a black guy according to numerous posters on this form
He sounds rather feminine in a whiny sort of way.

, that poster in question has about 7-8 accounts on this form, all providing the same left-wing propaganda.
I noticed that several posters who sound very similar will engage me in a topic. They seem to answer for each other when conversing with me. Is that your experience?

I’m white and I’ve been poor. I come from a family with a middle-class dad. Middle-class mom. And I’ve been poor. When I moved out of my parents house, I was poor. The success I’ve had I’ve earned through playing poker and working for myself. Maybe if we had what we had 50 years ago I could get a steel job making 100 grand a year we don’t have that anymore.

I’ve had absolute shit given to me by this government. That’s for damn sure. Nothing’s been handed to me. It’s an outrage that BLM is existing in this country. It is an absolute outrage that we have DEI.

A lot ofWhite and Black people in this country have never been given a damn thing. It’s a lot harder to get into the middle class in America today compared to 40 years ago. The average 25-year-old today makes about $45,000 a year. The average 25-year-old adjusted for inflation 40 years ago made $85,000 per year. So the government gotta do a lot better. The corporations Need to provide better jobs in this country.

Maybe instead of posting a pop culture writer, try posting something authoritative. Better yet, try discussing it without help and "put in some work yourself."
I have. I've asked you to tell me where you imagine proper English would come from. You're the one arguing one version of English is superior to another. You just can't seem to explain how.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He sounds rather feminine in a whiny sort of way.

I noticed that several posters who sound very similar will engage me in a topic. They seem to answer for each other when conversing with me. Is that your experience?
Yes, it is, and those same types of posters cheer each other on all the time

There was one poster who did some investigating, and he found a similar language pattern between Im2 and the 7-8 gimmick accounts that he allegedly has.

I have. I've asked you to tell me where you imagine proper English would come from. You're the one arguing one version of English is superior to another. You just can't seem to explain how.
Where does proper anything come from? Is it okay to take a dump on your company desk? Is it okay to tongue the bride at your friend's wedding? Is it okay for Joe Biden to prey on young girls for the world to see?

It's in that vein.

That's because, if someone (no matter if they are white) and they don't agree with you - they are automatically a "white racist".
Don't you know you are the BIGGEST racists on here? And so what if you're black. I could care less what your skin color is. Like I said to you before: NO ACCOUNTABILITY - from you!

Do you ever admit that sometimes, you are wrong? Of course not! It goes against your idealogy.
Here we go wth more whining about being called a racist because they don't agree wth me. No, you're called a racist because that's what you have shown yourself to be. When I talk about how things are for blacks and you disagree, what is your basis for your disagreement? Your lived experience being black?

And what am I to be accountable for? Am I supposed to blame blacks for our problems and say it's because of our decisions because that's your opinon? Well I have read all kinds of physical, psychological, and sociological studies that detail what white racism does to a person and your simplistic opinion based on your life as a white man or something you read from some black idiot that you cherrypick because they say things that make you feel better about yurself is proven wrong by each and every study I have read.

MLK said this years ago, and it remains true now.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”

I don't believe I am right about everything. But when it comes to things that have affected blacks, I do know more about that than you. I support my opinon with facts. So I suggest that if you disagree with me that you do the same, and be prepared for a rebuttal if you use garbage from people like Thomas Sowell or any other similar individual.

Where does proper anything come from?
Thats not an answer, thats you dodging the question. If you can't support your own argument why make it in the first place?
Is it okay to take a dump on your company desk? Is it okay to tongue the bride at your friend's wedding? Is it okay for Joe Biden to prey on young girls for the world to see?

It's in that vein.
You just described subjective feelings. I understand that your argument rests on your feelings, I'm just not sure you're bright enough to.

Forum List

Back