Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

I'm not convinced you are black. I'm not convinced that you haven't been tag teaming me since I got here.
What you aren't convinced of is irrelevant. Come to think of it you, might be that same sock who keeps teling me I'm white and that I am multiple people here. Because you challenged then when asked to back it up, you come wth this.

What I just said, applies not just to the Black working class but to Whites like me, and Hispanics, it doesn't matter. We are of the working class, and some basics are required for people to flourish and advance in life. A foundation is needed, and those who are born into upper-middle-class and wealthy families, have all of the resources available to them, whereas someone born in poverty, is raised in scarcity, without resources, especially if they live in a red state, led by Republicans who are always defunding social programs.
It’s a retard’s pit of the lowest common denominator. Why should you start at a better place than someone in a wheelchair? Someone with terminal condition? Someone who can’t get ID?

What yu aren't convinced of is irrelevant. Come to think of it you, might be that same sock who keeps teling me I'm white and that I am multiple people here.
Why not relevant? The person authoring a text is just as important as the content. You also claim to have all these credentials and status, but whine about what you don't have. Why should anyone even interact with you?

And yet, they don't.
In the states that provide the poor with public services, they do much better than in states that deprive them of such services. Moreover, there has to be better security in public housing projects, with police officers being stationed permanently and drug addicts should be forced into rehab, but not given a criminal record. The drug dealers and smugglers should be charged with a capital offense and executed. So decriminalize the use of narcotics, forcing addicts into rehab and take the dealers to the gallows. Law and order is important for people to get out of poverty. They need to live in a safe environment.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
So?
You're the one who asked.:rolleyes:
You were the one who talked about how you made more than people calling yourself disputing what I said about black women earning less and we find out that you're working in a restaurant.

It’s a retard’s pit of the lowest common denominator. Why should you start at a better place than someone in a wheelchair? Someone with terminal condition? Someone who can’t get ID?
People in our society should be afforded the basics as a human right. No one should starve, be homeless, without healthcare, an education, or gainful employment. People should be given the basics as a foundation, upon which to build upon and improve their lives. We have more than enough resources in this country to invest in people in this way and it would make us more prosperous as a nation.

You were the one who talked about how you made more than people calling yourself disputing what I said about black women earning less and we find out that you're working in a restaurant.
Yes, I work in a nice restaurant and make very good money. I could move up to management, but my passion is art. I study art and draw. So?

Last edited:
In the states that provide the poor with public services, they do much better than in states that deprive them of such services. Moreover, there has to be better security in public housing projects, with police officers being stationed permanently and drug addicts should be forced into rehab, but not given a criminal record. The drug dealers and smugglers should be charged with a capital offense and executed. So decriminalize the use of narcotics, forcing addicts into rehab and take the dealers to the gallows. Law and order is important for people to get out of poverty. They need to live in a safe environment.
No one is depriving you. No one is depriving your "right" to good health. No one stops you from exercising. No one stops you from shopping the produce section. No one stops you from reading a medical book.

No one is depriving you. No one is depriving your "right" to good health. No one stops you from exercising. No one stops you from shopping the produce section. No one stops you from reading a medical book.
You can do all of that and still get seriously ill, needing medical care. You're 19, so you'll realize that life isn't that simple as you get older. I hope you still have a job at the restaurant five years from now because automation is replacing restaurant workers at an increasing pace.

Challenged me with what? I defined equality versus equity. Did you see it? Here it is again.

Equality of opportunity ≠ equity of outcomes. It really is that simple.
Thats not it.

The United States was socially engineered to give whites advantage and to creae positive outcomes for whites. Any argument that misses this documented reality is an argument that has no merit. And so like I said, whites have given themselves the opportunities whille excluding others or now suppressing others. So they have no right to oppose others wanting the same equality and equity they have always had.

You can do all of that and still get seriously ill, needing medical care. You're 19, so you'll realize that life isn't that simple as you get older. I hope you still have a job at the restaurant five years from now because automation is replacing restaurant workers at an increasing pace.
I don't think diners paying for Chablis would appreciate being waited on by robots.

Thats not it.

The United States was socially engineered to give whites advantage and to creae positive outcomes for whites. Any argument that misses this documented reality is an argument that has no merit. And so like I said, whites have given themselves the opportunities whille excluding others or now suppressing others. So they have no right to oppose others wanting the same equality and equity they have always had.
That's your commentary. It does not negate the definition.

You're the complainer. Is that smart?
You really need to stop adopting white racist language. That "complaining" is why your black ass can brag about working in a 4 star restaurant that would not have let you in if not for those who you call complainers today. You attitude of I'll just shut up and take it is weak.

Forum List

Back