E-Bike Battery Explodes in Elevator & Cooks a Man

Rule one, don't buy the cheap shit. Rule two, only get the bikes using UL approved batteries and electrical systems. Rule three, don't screw around and modifying stuff because you found a UTube vid you think is cool. I only use batteries with the Samsung cells. No problems, doesn't even get warm while charging.

Rule one, don't buy the cheap shit. Rule two, only get the bikes using UL approved bikes. I only use batteries with the Samsung cells. No problems, doesn't even get warm while charging.
Bah! You're a pussy! You'll never get over 16 mph, you fuckin' dipshit! :auiqs.jpg:

CE is good enough for me. :funnyface:

What's wrong with LG cells, huh? Huh?
I use real bikes. You know, like Cannondale n shit?
You're one of them Huffy motherfuckers, ain'tcha?
Oh! UL approved ebike that weighs like 200 fuckin' pounds of soft ass steel that bends if you hit a bump.
I'd break that motherfucker. I don't screw around, I know what I'm doing.
And I ain't fuckin' with that.

Last edited:
if the house and me stand, I call that a win!

Definitely. I don't trust li-ion technology. The onus is on making them denser, smaller, cheaper and in greater number, all of which tend to REDUCE sigma quality (number of failures per number of units made and HIGH sigma means safer/better) which generally means in other words, a HIGHER number of failures per units made to the consumer.

When a lith-ion begins to show a marked decrease in storage capacity per charge, time to replace it.

Definitely. I don't trust li-ion technology. The onus is on making them denser, smaller, cheaper and in greater number, all of which tend to REDUCE sigma quality (number of failures per number of units made and HIGH sigma means safer/better) which generally means in other words, a HIGHER number of failures per units made to the consumer.

When a lith-ion begins to show a marked decrease in storage capacity per charge, time to replace it.
Oh! I got the green! Yay! I gotta go disconnect that.

Bah! You're a pussy! You'll never get over 16 mph, you fuckin' dipshit! :auiqs.jpg:

CE is good enough for me. :funnyface:

What's wrong with LG cells, huh? Huh?
I use real bikes. You know, like Cannondale n shit?
You're one of them Huffy motherfuckers, ain'tcha?
Oh! UL approved ebike that weighs like 200 fuckin' pounds of soft ass steel that bends if you hit a bump.
I'd break that motherfucker. I don't screw around, I know what I'm doing.
And I ain't fuckin' with that.

My bike is a cargo bike, so it isn't soft, and it weighs about 74 pounds and carries close to 500 #. I haul bags of concrete mix and other heavy stuff home from Lowe's on it all the time. Your skinny Barney Fife ass wouldn't even make the tires flatten on the bottoms.

My bike is a cargo bike, so it isn't soft, and it weighs about 74 pounds and carries close to 500 #. I haul bags of concrete mix and other heavy stuff home from Lowe's on it all the time. Your skinny Barney Fife ass wouldn't even make the tires flatten on the bottoms.

The More You Know.

[Mhttps://www.reddit.com/r/BicyclingCirclejerk/comments/1e8nq9g/yet_another_darwin_award/EDIA=reddit]BicyclingCirclejerk/comments/1e8nq9g[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
And you are probably not exceeding 16 mph. 😆
Does your machine have a hub, or mid-drive motor?

Well! It appears I have been blocked by network security! That's not gonna do it fer me, brah. :dunno:

Let's get back to your $2K+ ebike, though. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, somebody's being a dick around here. I wish it wasn't me, but it is.
And how fast does this contraption you got go, and how far can you go with it?

Last edited:
We should totally continue to invest our hard earned tax payer dollars in cheap, malfunctioning garbage energy.

I mean Chinese energy.

I mean GREEN energy.

As Salty so clearly conveys.

If you don't want people to die in elevators due to mechanical dysfunctional communist rot?

You want the Planet to die.

BIGOT.

I just bought an E-Bike recently. So far so good.

Forum List

Back