E-Bike Battery Explodes in Elevator & Cooks a Man

Oh really? That's very interesting. How many volts is your battery? What kind of motor is it?

They kind that came with the bike. I have over 2,000 miles on it and haven't had to do squat to it. It's a 7 speed, and I average about 300 to 350 miles between charges. I only use the motor when carrying heavy stuff up hill back home; the rest of time I pedal, unlike you weaklings who need electric motorcycles but can't afford real ones and have to build crappy junk rat bikes. :)

They kind that came with the bike. I have over 2,000 miles on it and haven't had to do squat to it. It's a 7 speed, and I average about 300 to 350 miles between charges. I only use the motor when carrying heavy stuff up hill back home; the rest of time I pedal, unlike you weaklings who need electric motorcycles but can't afford real ones and have to build crappy junk rat bikes. :)
Yeah, you're a lying piece of shit.
"300 to 350 miles between charges."
laughing.gif

What a fucking pants load that is! :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, you're a lying piece of shit.
"300 to 350 miles between charges."
laughing.gif

What a fucking pants load that is! :auiqs.jpg:

So you never peddle yours. That figures. You weaklings only use the motor on yours. Why build a bike? Just ride around in your little Fiat. lol

So you never peddle yours. That figures. You weaklings only use the motor on yours. Why build a bike? Just ride around in your little Fiat. lol
Why have an ebike if you're not going to use the juice, dumbfuck?
Oh I pedal. When It's time to pedal. Then it's juicy time! :D
And you ain't goin' no 37 mph and recharging every 300-350 miles, you fucking lying shitbird.
How many Amp hours is your battery, hmm?

Last edited:

This dude's pretty full on...

I do use it, tard, otherwise why would I need to recharge it every 300 or so mules ??? And your building one by yourself? lol that's rich.
300 or so mules huh? How many Amp hours is this battery you got again? 200 or so?
What's the voltage of it, hmm?
I don't think you got a damn thing, motherfucker.
Tbh, I think you're absolutely full of nothing but bullshit.
What kind of cells are in this battery? How many of them are thare?

Forum List

Back