There Are Only Two Options in Why the Trump Shooting Took Place

1. The government orchestrated the shooting using a loner with mental issues to do the shooting knowing the shooter would be dead within seconds of Trump being shot.

2. A 20 year old kid with mental issues outsmarted the most sophisticated protective agency in the world.

You pick. Both choices are really really bad.

View attachment 986020
Here is a little tidbit that tells it all.

These details emerged at a congressional briefing with the FBI and Secret Service where the former divulged that Crooks had accounts in Germany, New Zealand, and Belgium. According to reports, the late would-be assassin accessed said accounts from his phone, which is currently presenting a challenge to investigators trying to decrypt them.

Trump Shooter Had Three Encrypted Overseas Accounts Amid Iran…

www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-shooter-had-three-encrypted-oversea…

1. The government orchestrated the shooting using a loner with mental issues to do the shooting knowing the shooter would be dead within seconds of Trump being shot.

2. A 20 year old kid with mental issues outsmarted the most sophisticated protective agency in the world.

You pick. Both choices are really really bad.

View attachment 986020
The cops (law enforcement) are so quick to shoot Black people in a variety of settings because of a host of oftentimes non-existent "threats" causing them to state "I feared for my life". Crooks on the other hand was "allowed" to get off eights shots before they shot him, in spite of law enforcement/secret service being aware of him as a "person of interest" AND them knowing that he was on that roof presumably with the rifle.

Here is a little tidbit that tells it all.

These details emerged at a congressional briefing with the FBI and Secret Service where the former divulged that Crooks had accounts in Germany, New Zealand, and Belgium. According to reports, the late would-be assassin accessed said accounts from his phone, which is currently presenting a challenge to investigators trying to decrypt them.

Trump Shooter Had Three Encrypted Overseas Accounts Amid Iran…

www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-shooter-had-three-encrypted-oversea…

All three are predominantly infested with leftism. What kind of "accounts"? With a banking institution or otherwise? Having an account could also mean like on a discussion board like this one.

The cops (law enforcement) are so quick to shoot Black people in a variety of settings because of a host of oftentimes non-existent "threats" causing them to state "I feared for my life". Crooks on the other hand was "allowed" to get off eights shots before they shot him, in spite of law enforcement/secret service being aware of him as a "person of interest" AND them knowing that he was on that roof presumably with the rifle.

Not to worry. President Harris will solve the inherent racism of assassination inequality. She'll no doubt sign legislation to make sure white assassins are shot with expediency equal to black assassins.

Dipshit. The Manson cult were leftists. The same ilk who's risen to the ranks of the political elite in the Democrat Party.

I bet you're so fucking ignorant you think Jim Jones' cult were MAGA Republicans too, right?
Listen Dude.

ALL cult members, no matter where they fall on the Political Spectrum, are WACKO.
The Manson Cult and Jones Cult.....wow, just wow.
You acknowledge those were Cults.....right.

They asked their members to do crazy shit......Manson and Jones......Correct.
And they did, they did exactly what was asked of them........Correct.
Trump asked his Cult to go to the Capitol on Jan 6, they did.........Correct.
Trump said FIGHT, (peacefully once), and they did Fight........Correct.

The trump cult.....it's crazy.
You deny it's a cult, but it is.
WHO would sit outside in 100+ degree direct sunshine, to listen to a rambling fool say the exact same thing he said the previous 20+ times. WHO......Cult Members.

Great, you LOVE trump, I'm guessing you haven't been to a speech of his! Have you?

Listen Dude.

ALL cult members, no matter where they fall on the Political Spectrum, are WACKO.

WHO would sit outside in 100+ degree direct sunshine, to listen to a rambling fool say the exact same thing he said the previous 20+ times. WHO......Cult Members.

Great, you LOVE trump, I'm guessing you haven't been to a speech of his! Have you?
Your inability to offer any other explanation simply validates the OP.

Listen Dude.

Trump's "fight like hell" comment was metaphorical. Besides, you leftists are always threatening to "fight" for this and "fight" for that. I think every piece of garbage mail I've gotten from some Democrat candidate so far this year has had "I will fight for (whatever)" or I'm fighting for (whatever)" printed on it.

What he said was “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

The government orchestrated the shooting using a loner with mental issues to do the shooting knowing the shooter would be dead within seconds of Trump being shot.

^^^

That and that only option.

The government orchestrated the shooting using a loner with mental issues to do the shooting knowing the shooter would be dead within seconds of Trump being shot.

^^^

That and that only option.
They wanted plausible deniability. The thing is, it still leads back to them anyways. :dunno:

Forum List

Back