TDS? Charles Krauthammer "Trump Clarification Syndrome"

It's whatever the speakers intends it to be. Have you still not figured out all languages and dialects are equally subjective? No? You do strike me as a particularly slow student.
I hope you have that attitude when someone "offends" your fragility, but says they intended something else.

I hope you have that attitude when someone "offends" your fragility, but says they intended something else.
Whether or not they intended offense wouldn't change whether or not I took offense. I don't imagine your intentions. If you want to make bad arguments I'm happy to believe they're sincerely that bad. :dunno:

Krauthammer was a smart guy but he didn't like Trump and Krauthammer has been dead for a couple of years. So is there a point to the post?

TDS? Where does the label come from? Some of us know and have laughed at how BDS got hijacked by MAGA into TDS.

Before he passed away, the man who labelled things Bush Derangement Syndrome had something to say about Trump. It wasn't about credible and deserving criticism of Trump and his pronouncements on most everything: the “epidemic” on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and in “the tonier parts of Los Angeles.” Some of the most acute sufferers, he said, included Barbra Streisand, Paul Krugman, Bill Moyers, and John Dean. The leading institutional culprit was the liberal media.

"Krauthammer spent his political youth as a liberal-ish speechwriter for Walter Mondale and ended up a neocon on Fox News. Asked once about his rightward journey, he remarked, “I was young once.” But, as deep as his conservatism ran, Krauthammer, who died last year, refused to get in line with Donald Trump. (In 2016, he voted for an unnamed third-party candidate.)"

"“I used to think Trump was an eleven-year-old, an undeveloped bully,” he wrote in the Post, in an analysis that was as much psychiatric as it was political. “I was off by about ten years. His needs are more primitive, an infantile hunger for approval, and praise, a craving that can never be satisfied. He lives in a cocoon of solipsism where the world outside himself has value—indeed exists—only insofar as it sustains and inflates him.” "

"Trump, naturally, responded with his customary Burkean eloquence, tweeting that Krauthammer was “a dummy” and “an overrated clown
.”"
Do you think you suffer from TDS?

Oh wait! You people-of-the-cult shout "TDS" whenever you need to deflect and attack. Hmm... who is obsessed here?

It's okay snowflake

deaf dumb blind guy w text 1.jpg

TDS? Where does the label come from? Some of us know and have laughed at how BDS got hijacked by MAGA into TDS.

Before he passed away, the man who labelled things Bush Derangement Syndrome had something to say about Trump. It wasn't about credible and deserving criticism of Trump and his pronouncements on most everything: the “epidemic” on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and in “the tonier parts of Los Angeles.” Some of the most acute sufferers, he said, included Barbra Streisand, Paul Krugman, Bill Moyers, and John Dean. The leading institutional culprit was the liberal media.

"Krauthammer spent his political youth as a liberal-ish speechwriter for Walter Mondale and ended up a neocon on Fox News. Asked once about his rightward journey, he remarked, “I was young once.” But, as deep as his conservatism ran, Krauthammer, who died last year, refused to get in line with Donald Trump. (In 2016, he voted for an unnamed third-party candidate.)"

"“I used to think Trump was an eleven-year-old, an undeveloped bully,” he wrote in the Post, in an analysis that was as much psychiatric as it was political. “I was off by about ten years. His needs are more primitive, an infantile hunger for approval, and praise, a craving that can never be satisfied. He lives in a cocoon of solipsism where the world outside himself has value—indeed exists—only insofar as it sustains and inflates him.” "

"Trump, naturally, responded with his customary Burkean eloquence, tweeting that Krauthammer was “a dummy” and “an overrated clown
.”"

I like trump policies even if you dont happen to like his personality

Forum List

Back