TDS? Charles Krauthammer "Trump Clarification Syndrome"

Perhaps. He's said he was a zionist.
And Rachel said she was black

Many leftards are sick in the head.

Hillary dodged non existent bullets in Kosovo, and Biden saw the bridge collapse.

You really want these people in charge of your government?

Did you ever figure out the difference between the word "is" versus" "be?"
It's whatever the speakers intends it to be. Have you still not figured out all languages and dialects are equally subjective? No? You do strike me as a particularly slow student.

He also said I "should follow my friends and family." so yes, that is telling someone what to do.
facepalm.gif

It's whatever the speakers intends it to be. Have you still not figured out all languages and dialects are equally subjective? No? You do strike me as a particularly slow student.
Don't complain when you're passed over for promotion when you say, "She be so fine."

Don't complain when you're passed over for promotion when you say, "She be so fine."
:lol:

Who's complaining? I enjoy when my opponents arguments amount to things they imagine and make believe. I live in South Florida where everyone has a Caribbean or Cuban English dialect. I'm my own boss so I can give myself whatever promotion I want. And I asked you if you knew any CEOs because I do. They're family members and they have Jamaican dialects. Imagine that. People from other parts of the world speaking differently. :lol:

Forum List

Back