The Inflation Effect

True, and it's just as likely this unfortunate soul was homeschooled by you.
Thanks for making my point, Winnie. How, pray tell, would a clerk, that I've never met, in a store 200+ miles from me, be, as you falsely ASS-ume, home schooled by me. You really need to get out of your own head at some point. LMAO

Because of OPEC+.

You know, or not?
You pretend to be 'all knowing' how do you not know or acknowledge the agreement/deal affects of this OPEC+ deal?

I know, it doesn't fit your agenda, so you blame others, anyone but POS trump.
trump signed this OPEC+ deal.......you know the result.
You are just too cowardly to admit it.
:linky: :linky::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

His unfriendliness to the energy sector made them extremely nervous about sinking money into ventures that could possibly have extreme governmental regulation heaped upon that at some time in the future.
Just another RW talking point.
Oil production is FACTUALLY higher now than ever.

Deny that^^^^^
Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 5.02.56 PM.png

Thanks for making my point, Winnie. How, pray tell, would a clerk, that I've never met, in a store 200+ miles from me, be, as you falsely ASS-ume, home schooled by me. You really need to get out of your own head at some point. LMAO
Likewise with your lame-ass assumption, that this was an ex-student of mine.
Whidbey Island.......Oak Harbor, Coupeville, Langley, etc, all of which are a 90+ minute drive from my location.

Your reading skills are weak, and need to be called out.
I said, just as likely, not actually.
Why can't you comprehend the difference?

True, and it's just as likely this unfortunate soul was homeschooled by you.

Likewise with your lame-ass assumption, that this was an ex-student of mine.
Read it again, moron. How did you get a teaching cert.? Quit trying to reword to suit your purposes--possible? Is that not 100% true or did you lie when you said you taught middle school in western WA.

Read it again, moron. How did you get a teaching cert.? Quit trying to reword to suit your purposes--possible? Is that not 100% true or did you lie when you said you taught middle school in western WA.
It's humorous to watch you dig deeper into that grave.
You truly are one sorry old fuckstain.

No need for further details, you get easily confused and then LIE about your LIES.
You see the vicious circle you are in? ......clearly NOT.

Forum List

Back