Biden finally acts on border crisis, showing he could've done something about it all along

Is there some unwritten rule that in order to be a liberal you have to be utterly clueless about Economics?

Is there some unwritten rule that Repukes know what they are talking about with economics, even though they caused 10 of the last 11 recessions?

Sure I do.

I doubt you do, you just listen to Hate Radio blaming Biden for it.
Yet somehow you came up with the theory that's it people leaving a job for a higher paying job?
1717759993855.jpeg

Yet somehow you came up with the theory that's it people leaving a job for a higher paying job?

Um, yeah, guy. Unemployment has been under 4% for most of the last four years. (as opposed to only a few months under Trump, which you guys think is wonderful.)

The problem, of course, is that with Baby Boomers retiring at an accelerated rate, we have a labor shortage. This means employers have to offer higher wages to attract employees. Even starting positions like fast food places have to offer well above the Minimum wage to starting employees.

That gets passed along in prices.

There are other factors as well, of course, such as increases in Commodity pricing on a global level, and Trump's tariffs against China didn't help much, as those costs had to be passed along to the consumer.

The problem, of course, is that with Baby Boomers retiring at an accelerated rate, we have a labor shortage. This means employers have to offer higher wages to attract employees.

They're paying the new employees more than the Boomers?

That's funny.

He's still gonna let in 2500 a day.....That's around 375K more illegals up till election day.....Let that sink in.
Worse than that, per my calculator, x7 = 17,500 / week
x 52 weeks = 910,000 /year !!!
Almost a million a year, waived in.

This is like plugging only half the holes in your boat and bragging how it will now sink slower. :rolleyes:

Reagan tried and the democrats screwed him over causing our current problem. Trump tried and the democrats toed him up in the courts for four years, but at least he accomplished remain in Mexico.
Wasn't there a bipartisan bill on the table that Trump Humpers walked away from because their orange God told them to.

Forum List

Back