A Three Minute Primer On Why Florida Might Turn Blue This Election (Local Perspective)

Sure Duke. Whatever you say.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He's a pussy. I've seen his pic he posted on here (and doesnt remember...surprise). Look how worked up he is over it. People know what he looks like and he's scared.
How many fights have you been in total? Hmm?

I know about how many I have. If I wanted to, I could remember every single one.

I can remember everything since I was 2. I haven't won all the fights I've been in, but I have won 95% or so.

Local Florida voter gives her insight as to why, currently blood red state of Florida, is going to go Blue this November...

If this turns out to be true, Trump will have ended up being the BEST thing to happen to Democrats in a century.

From your lips to God's ears young lady!

Hint: Roevember!

Good luck with that. LOL

That wasnt what I was commenting on. It's funny people with purple hair trigger you so much. You're a pussy.
Well, I much like every normal person look to how a person presents themselves as an indication of how seriously I should take them and whether or not they should be a beacon of rational thought.

So yes. If you have purple hair, a nose ring and a neck tattoo you aren’t someone to be taken seriously. Your opinion of yourself doesn’t demand any respect or serious consideration. If your hair color is so offensive to yourself you went with purple, and your body needed a neck tattoo, and on top of that you needed a ring in your nose like a cow. That’s not impressive.

It’s kind of sad really. If you think so little of yourself why I think more?

How many fights have you been in total? Hmm?

I know about how many I have. If I wanted to, I could remember every single one.

I can remember everything since I was 2. I haven't won all the fights I've been in, but I have won 95% or so.
Sure Duke. Whatever you say internet tough guy.
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

How about this?
:fu:
wolf-of-wall-street-no.gif

Local Florida voter gives her insight as to why, currently blood red state of Florida, is going to go Blue this November...

If this turns out to be true, Trump will have ended up being the BEST thing to happen to Democrats in a century.

I don't think so.

Predicted by whom? She probably watches the View and The Young Turks while reading Huffington Post.

Stupid leftard thinks gerrymandering made Florida red. DURR.

Funny that she thinks because some TV leftists called it a swing state makes Florida one.

Forum List

Back