Is it too late for the GOP to replace Vance with Haley?

You hate America's democratic elections, verdicts issued by juries, law enforcement agencies, etc.

As the Republican vice-presidential nominee Vance noted, the fraud you worship is an "asshoIe," an "American Hitler."

All being over turned or thrown out for the corrupt pieces of shit they are.

All you are is a stupid ass that runs around bleating exactly what he's told to say, with no substance behind any of it. A total fool. 🤡

All being over turned or thrown out for the corrupt pieces of shit they are.

All you are is a stupid ass that runs around bleating exactly what he's told to say, with no substance behind any of it. A total fool. 🤡
You are upset by my respect for America's institutions.

Even some fanatical Trump bum kissers have finally, begrudgingly, acknowledged the truth in deference to democracy:

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 12.50.44 PM.png

You are upset by my respect for America's institutions.

Even some fanatical Trump bum kissers have finally, begrudgingly, acknowledged the truth in deference to democracy:

All you respect is your own clueless opinion, and as soon as there are republicans running the show, suddenly all of those 'American institutions' will be corrupt. 🤡

Tim Alberta: “Most striking thing I heard from Trump allies yesterday was the second-guessing of J.D. Vance — a selection, they acknowledged, that was borne of cockiness, meant to run up margins with the base in a blowout rather than persuade swing voters in a nail-biter.”

Gee, which 'Trump allies' were those? :rolleyes: All you assholes ever do is run to your corrupt leftist 'media' outlets, that are compensated to run lies 24/7, to 'prove' your senseless drivel. Nothing from the 'media' is ever proof of anything, they're biased, corrupt, and owned$ by the left and will say and print whatever they are told to. Exactly like you.

'Some' republicans is the same as 'many'?
It is entirely understandable that Trump worshipers might have reservations about a running mate who called the elderly convicted criminal an "asshoIe" and an "American Hitler."

Others acknowledge that, by pandering to the dregs, they have caused themselves an unnecessary problem.

Would Vance had been the choice if they realized they would be running against Harris?

Of course not.

It is entirely understandable that Trump worshipers might have reservations about a running mate who called the elderly convicted criminal an "asshoIe" and an "American Hitler."

Others acknowledge that, by pandering to the dregs, they have caused themselves an unnecessary problem.

Would Vance had been the choice if they realized they would be running against Harris?

Of course not.

So you avoided the topic being discussed since I showed you to be a liar, and now you move onto a different one.

TDS is a terrible disease, it's rotted your mind to the core, if you ever had one to begin with that is.

Forum List

Back