Hate crime vs Free Speech

You are a useless twat.
You exist in a toxic sea of right wing media that only shows you one side of the story, which gives you the impression of prosecutorial bias.

You exist off a hose of partisan and biased bullshit that you happily drink down because it makes you feel good.

So when you have no real world evidence, just your impression based off selective reporting spoon fed to you by partisan hacks, your point is meaningless.

You exist in a toxic sea of right wing media that only shows you one side of the story, which gives you the impression of prosecutorial bias.

You exist off a hose of partisan and biased bullshit that you happily drink down because it makes you feel good.

So when you have no real world evidence, just your impression based off selective reporting spoon fed to you by partisan hacks, your point is meaningless.

Talk about a Progtwat screed....

I put it on ignore long ago, after it defended Biden showering with his daughter, claiming there was nothing wrong with doing that. What kind of a person says that? Brain-dead, empty-headed idiots with no moral compass to speak of, that's who makes the kind of arguments this idiot does.

I still think this is a sock for the DERP LORD, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

It's at that level of idiocy.

Make an argument, loser.

Or is that only a requirement for anyone else.

Maybe you’re tired of having to run away from your own bullshit. I would be if I were you.

I've made them, you ignore them then pretend you don't have any evidence of my claims.

It's boring, and It's tired and played out.

I've made them, you ignore them then pretend you don't have any evidence of my claims.

It's boring, and It's tired and played out.
Saying “It’s obvious” isn’t an argument.

Anyone can say that about anything.

The issue is the police probably not citing them in DC for anything.

The issue is the uneven application of the law depending on the position of the protesters.

You are nothing.
I imagine if you burn rubber or roll coal in any metro with a cop nearby you're going to have a bad day.

As for burning flags: SCOTUS found that to be protected, so long as its your flag of course, and on your or public property.

And to most people it would be enough, but you ignore anything that doesn't fit your created worldview.

That makes you a simp.
It’s only enough for people who agree with you because they share your bias.

It’s never enough for any actual argument.

You’d know that if you weren’t such a biased hack.

Freedom of speech or a hate crime, you tell me. This is ridiculous.

just remember, in demofk land, only they can say fight in a microphone, anyone on the right says fight in a microphone is inciting violence, hilarious hypocrisy at it's finest. And the brainwashed cucks will receive the media rhetoric cultist Harris news and absorb it all in and they will all be lock step. And they tell us we're cult, hilarious yet again, their gaslighting. I'm fairly sure I heard Harris say fight multiple times now. Fight means different things to them. fight means hate americans. where on the right fight means stand up for the constitution

LOL, ever been to LA when they do street takovers?
When I was in LA, they didn't take over streets. they did drive bys. :eek:
I know here, they arrested and seized a whole bunch of cars.
The only reason the left cares about the pride shit is it's against one of their religious talismans.
In reality you are probably right. Also in reality thats probably why they did it.
Inversely, they are really pretty crossings. *

*UT now has burnt orange crossings on several of its bordering streets, I guess so drunken frat boys can find their way around. :)
1721919684074.jpeg

When I was in LA, they didn't take over streets. they did drive bys. :eek:
I know here, they arrested and seized a whole bunch of cars.

In reality you are probably right. Also in reality thats probably why they did it.
Inversely, they are really pretty crossings. *

*UT now has burnt orange crossings on several of its bordering streets, I guess so drunken frat boys can find their way around. :)
View attachment 983840

The thing is Religious talismans shouldn't be imprinted on public streets.

Alphabet advocacy has all the trappings of a religion.

Forum List

Back