Trump Magic Bullet?

Right, because The idea that the orange slob told another lie just doesn't even register with you.
What lie is Trump telling?

If he says he was hit by a bullet, that's actually a reasonable assumption.

And even if it turns out to be shrapnel, it's still a fact someone tried to off him.

I call out Trump on his lies all the time, but he gets a pass on this one with respect to his injury.

What if Crooks never fired a shot?
Oh, great. Another conspiracy nut.

Yeah, Crooks was on the roof with a rifle, just sightseeing and sunbathing.

It's not like you can't tell if the rounds came from his rifle using ballistics. D'oh!

Okay, moron.

Interesting. Cleaned by the FBI with an inch and a half fire hose.
The can advertise like ServePro, "Like it never happened".
The other guy looks like taking a piss over the crown of the roof.

Splatter pattern of blood from the bullet passing through, for ballistic evidence of direction of shot? I am not a criminal forensic investigator, simply an accident investigator.
you don't think they got all that?

Oh, great. Another conspiracy nut.
Yeah, Crooks was on the roof with a rifle, just sightseeing and sunbathing.
It's not like you can't tell if the rounds came from his rifle using ballistics. D'oh!
Okay, moron.
Drop dead

Investigation begins after gunfire during a campaign rally by Trump in Butler
And?

Neither are you.

You have zero explanation for why the dried blood and brains need to be there any longer.
I dont claim to be

You are the one telling us what is or isnt true

I am demanding an investigation by forensic experts outside of the FBI

All they have done is lie about Trump for the past eight years. I see you will believe anything. You still believe in Russian collusion?
As I just told you, two members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and went to jail. They provided internal polling data to the Russians so the Russians could fine tune their social media messages to you rubes.

Don Jr. tried to collude but the idiot was too stupid to pull it off.

Forum List

Back