Trump Photo of Bullet Whizzing by - It is VERY UNUSUAL for a photographer to use 1/8000 shutter speed @ 30 FPS in broad daylight.

No. A mechanical shutter is completely different from digital capture. Digital imaging goes through immediate post-processing when the image is captured.
You're confused again. hutter speed is adjustable on the camera used.

You have to lick faster in hot weather.

He said he had it set at 1/8000.
Who, the actual photographer? This is a rather high speed just to take pictures of people at an event, but no matter, it is possible, but that would have reduced the blur trail to about 5 inches and the trail looks to be more in the 10-12" range, so maybe he is mistaken.

Ironic, your usage of 'live action targets'.
Yeah, well, that occurred to me too, but this is what you call your subject when shooting pictures.

Who, the actual photographer? This is a rather high speed just to take pictures of people at an event, but no matter, it is possible, but that would have reduced the blur trail to about 5 inches and the trail looks to be more in the 10-12" range, so maybe he is mistaken.

Yeah, well, that occurred to me too, but this is what you call your subject when shooting pictures.
Hopefully nobody relies on 'your' bullet velocity.

The conspiracy theory experts will get all this figured out.

If only we had this board and technology back in the Kennedy, MLK, etc. days?

Everybody remember their basics on taking picutures now!

Shutter speed can do more than just shutter speed. It's also about the photographer's choice on depth of field.

And with America's SS agents' capabilities, they could have missed that one too?

Probably not unusual, liberals are always seeking the most unflattering pictures of Trump possible. It is all about trying to create a negative image with still shots that aren't subject to context or reality.

You all are so paranoid. You don't do that with shutter speed.

He was shooting in RAW as opposed to JPG.

Shooting in RAW allows the camera to gather a ton more info than jpg.

Any negative changes would be made in processing.

Being a journalist photographer he just wants to capture the event. If he is slight under or over exposed that can be fixed easily in post processing shooting in RAW.

Hopefully nobody relies on 'your' bullet velocity.

Really, shit for brains? I am using a speed of 3200 fps, what was quoted me earlier on a website.

Here is another I just looked up:

Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 4.24.21 PM.png

Wanna try putting your foot in your mouth again?

It was a wide angle lens and it didn't stop the round mid air... this is why it shows the streak of the bullet and not just the bullet itself...
like taking pictures at night of moving lights from cars....

Forum List

Back