Trump Magic Bullet?

There are increasing questions about whether Trump was struck by a bullet or shrapnel
FBI Director Wray acknowledged the FBI still can’t be sure.
FBI is investigating the path of the bullet and where it ended up

Shrapnel from what? There are photos clearly showing the bullet in the air. The doctors say it was a bullet.

The left's desperate twisting of the narrative to somehow make that less than an assassination attempt is pathetic. And Christopher Wray has zero credibility when it comes to honest assessment of much of anything. The only thing he has been forthcoming with in a very long time is that the terror threat in the USA is the highest it has ever been.

Facts scare you people.

So. Trump was hit by a shard of glass. If Trump has medical records that say otherwise, he's free to release them.

And it's already been established that Thomas Crooks was a Trump supporter. There were even Trump flags outside his parent's house.
Not a single agency has determined or announced a motive.
Until you provide a valid link of one, you are proven a liar, again.
Only a drooling moron would buy the fact that a supporter would shoot his favorite candidate.
You are the stupidest liar on the board.

You said forever. I did not.
Forever is accurate, if they walk away and leave it. Doesn't matter who said it.

At this stage of the investigation, it helps insure, nobody else wishing to investigate sees the uncleaned site.
So what? Nobody else gets to investigate their crime scene.

See what you are doing?

"I don't know and don't understand. Therefore, something must be up!"

🙄

Shrapnel from what? There are photos clearly showing the bullet in the air. The doctors say it was a bullet.

The shot of the bullet in the air was A BULLET but not THE BULLET

Trump is facing forward in that photo and the bullet passes behind him

Here are a couple of questions the FBI should snswer

Were 8 shell casings found on the roof?

And were any bullets lodged in the victims matched up to Crook’s weapon?
They found 8 shells

I am sure they are matching bullets to Crooks gun
I don’t want to go all Grassy Knoll on this
It was silly on JFK, It is silly on Trump

They found 8 shells
I am sure they are matching bullets to Crooks gun
I don’t want to go all Grassy Knoll on this
It was silly on JFK, It is silly on Trump
True, but a shell could have been from the shooting range and placed on the roof with the other 7.
Speaking of Grassy Knoll, could government sharpshooters duplicate Oswalds shots in time? Hint: no
There is more evidence of a conspiracy to kill Trump than to say the kid could pull it off unassisted.

1. The protection plan had to be setup by the SS.
2. The "patsy" had to know where to go and when to shoot.
3. The real killer had to fire the 1st shot, only one, then the kid shot.
4. A spare casing had to be taken from the kids gun at the rifle range and put on the roof
5. What they may have missed is that an acoustic analysis shows two different guns were used.
6. The kid was a very poor shot with a shitty gun and shittier red-dot sight. (he didn't make the HS rifle team)
7. We need snipers to try to replicate the head shot with the kid's gun as-is. (bet they can't)

The shot of the bullet in the air was A BULLET but not THE BULLET

Trump is facing forward in that photo and the bullet passes behind him
No, he had just turned his head to the right. Otherwise the bullet would have passed through the back of his skull instead of cutting through part of his ear.

Forum List

Back