The Giggler

I think she can be coached to suppress the cackling

And the repetitious oratory that she is infamous for

The dems along with the mainstream media could nominate the donkey mascot and still win california and new york

So I take Harris very seriously
Maybe....
She is so arrogant, so above mere anyone giving her suggestions, I don't think she can convert to a version that sells past the commie states.
Electoral college is her undoing.

When your smile and cackle are tells that you have little to no confidence answering the question being asked, especially when it leads to a word salad that is undecipherable and doesn't make sense.

Hillary, Jr. is good at one thing, though...

1721926460494.png

Maybe....
She is so arrogant, so above mere anyone giving her suggestions, I don't think she can convert to a version that sells past the commie states.
Electoral college is her undoing.
I hope you are right

But dont bet the rent money on it

I have never made predictions and wont start now

I think trump has always been the underdog and still is

Particularly with democrat election cheating still in play
You mean especially now that we aren't letting Republicans pull their fast ones?

Remember Trump appointed a guy to the USPS and that guy removed all the high speed mail sorters months before the election? Yea. They wanted votes to come in late.

Republicans don't want to count every vote. Especially ones coming from Democratic shitholes.

You mean especially now that we aren't letting Republicans pull their fast ones?

Remember Trump appointed a guy to the USPS and that guy removed all the high speed mail sorters months before the election? Yea. They wanted votes to come in late.

Republicans don't want to count every vote. Especially ones coming from Democratic shitholes.
I wish my side was as good at election cheatings as the dems

But its not even close

Thats why california is one of our deepest deep blue states

I wish my side was as good at election cheatings as the dems

But its not even close

Thats why california is one of our deepest deep blue states

Hey, at least California voted for Reagan. Are you sure red states aren't rigged? I mean Gore lost his home state of TN. Had he won TN, he would have won the white house. I'm not so sure he lost TN.

And consider this. Every move Trump tried to steal 2000 are all moves taken out of the GW Bush 2000 rigged election handbook. Right down to stopping the certification of the vote in hopes the Supreme's would give Trump the election like they gave Bush Florida.

2020 insurrection is like the 2000 Brooks Brother Riots. And interesting fact. Roger Stone was involved in stealing 2000 Brooks Brother Riots AND the Jan 6 insurrection. He coordinated with Oath Keepers for Trump

Oath Keeper who guarded Roger Stone before Jan. 6 attack gets more than 4 years in prison​

Trump Pardons Roger Stone, Paul Manafort And Charles Kushner​

Forum List

Back