Trump Magic Bullet?

the picture has been posted several times in this thread are you even reading it?
If somebody posted a picture of the splatter pattern, with an azimuth orientation, or impact of the round, taking out the would be assassin, I am not aware of it.

Here are a couple of questions the FBI should snswer

Were 8 shell casings found on the roof?

And were any bullets lodged in the victims matched up to Crook’s weapon?
Absolutely. More specifically were all 8 casings recovered, recovered from that roof and in pattern that would reflect ejection from that weapon.
I am no longer certain, there actually was only one shooter shooting, having seen audio ballistic analysis of weapon report, and sonic crack, as measured from a fixed microphone directly in front of stage, recorded by a major news network, and analyzed by non-government graphic analysis to determine time of flight and distance from stage. While I am certain the dead kid did majority of shooting, I cannot rule out 1 possibly two more people shooting, not to mention the sniper that took out the would be assassin kid. I look forward to official analysis to clarify or refute independent analysis, so far. I am a skeptic, withholding judgement until all evidence analyzed, made public and explained. I don't like trump, but actions such as this are totally unacceptable, and must be thoroughly investigated to answer real world questions, to insure this does not happen again.

Absolutely. More specifically were all 8 casings recovered, recovered from that roof and in pattern that would reflect ejection from that weapon.
I am no longer certain, there actually was only one shooter shooting, having seen audio ballistic analysis of weapon report, and sonic crack, as measured from a fixed microphone directly in front of stage, recorded by a major news network, and analyzed by non-government graphic analysis to determine time of flight and distance from stage. While I am certain the dead kid did majority of shooting, I cannot rule out 1 possibly two more people shooting, not to mention the sniper that took out the would be assassin kid. I look forward to official analysis to clarify or refute independent analysis, so far. I am a skeptic, withholding judgement until all evidence analyzed, made public and explained. I don't like trump, but actions such as this are totally unacceptable, and must be thoroughly investigated to answer real world questions, to insure this does not happen again.
GRASSY KNOLL!
:eek:

Forever is accurate, if they walk away and leave it. Doesn't matter who said it.

So what? Nobody else gets to investigate their crime scene.

See what you are doing?

"I don't know and don't understand. Therefore, something must be up!"

🙄
No. They actually do. Others have been investigating the Kennedy assassination since 1963, due to the shoddy work of the time. I just have an inquiring mind that wants to know, exactly what we are dealing with, and washing down the scene, with at least one elected representative planning a trip to assess the site, with independent investigators traveling with him, is not the sign of a open investigation. It is possible, all is not as it seems.

No, he had just turned his head to the right. Otherwise the bullet would have passed through the back of his skull instead of cutting through part of his ear.
Trump is not Superman
He is not faster than a speeding bullet

It is impossible for him to turn his head once the bullet is fired
That bullet in the picture passes by the back of his head as Trump faces forward

GRASSY KNOLL!
:eek:
Yep, that was the disbelieving comment I made Sunday. I have seen more now. I cannot discount as valueless, what I have seen, anymore. Nor do I believe the final Warren Report on Kennedy. I have no theory, but do have questions.

Trump is not Superman
He is not faster than a speeding bullet

It is impossible for him to turn his head once the bullet is fired
That bullet in the picture passes by the back of his head as Trump faces forward

Reading comprehension still isn't your strong suit huh?

Yep, that was the disbelieving comment I made Sunday. I have seen more now. I cannot discount as valueless, what I have seen, anymore. Nor do I believe the final Warren Report on Kennedy. I have no theory, but do have questions.

Look the kid is a 20 yr old geek loser.
He is not going to gather a team of assassins

We need a totally independent investigation free of the DOJ.

Insuring that something like this never happens again is a fool's dream. This is America 6, wake up!

The good one with real sound has been removed! Guess it was too much for LW pantyliners. Got no time to do homework for marxist TDS scum of the earth including phony middlers.

Libs oppose an independent investigation

House establishes bipartisan task force to investigate Trump assassination attempt​

Why are you like this? Every damn thread... you just shart out the first appealing thought that fizzles into your brain... then everyone else has to hold your hand and be your mommy...

Forum List

Back