Record Cold In Australia

The observations you made were completely personal and if you think you can personally discern 1.5C of global warming over a period of 174 years in your personal weather space, you're even more stupid than I thought.
Exactly. It's not discernible. Hence it's not a catastrophe. You think 1.5C over 174 years is significant. I say it's normal. You say 1.5C is due entirely to 120 ppm of incremental CO2. I say that only 0.22C to 0.5C is due to an incremental 120 ppm of CO2 with the rest being do to natural warming from ocean currents.

Exactly. It's not discernible. Hence it's not a catastrophe. You think 1.5C over 174 years is significant. I say it's normal. You say 1.5C is due entirely to 120 ppm of incremental CO2. I say that only 0.22C to 0.5C is due to an incremental 120 ppm of CO2 with the rest being do to natural warming from ocean currents.
YOU said
I've been alive for 63 years and I don't see any difference in the weather except it is slightly warmer which is to be expected given that the planet is still in an interglacial period which is 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods.
So, another ding lie.

Forum List

Back