JD Vance's pledge to 'abandon' Ukraine a ‘catastrophic mistake’ | William Hague

You could have said exactly same half-true bullshit about even 90% of people being against concessions, if it happened to be 95% previously.

Why do you speak in half-truths? Because you can't admit the fact that generally Ukranians oppose territorial concessions (55% to 32%)
I posted that in response to your babbling about Ukrainian resolve here or in some other thread. And what this poll shows is that 'resolve' is steadily declining.

And that is not something like 95/90% as you tried to twist, it is 80 something/55% over the last year.

Actually, this poll and more severe laws on mobilization passed some months ago, should have rung some bell in your head. But never mind, you aren't supposed to be the brightest student in a class.

I posted that in response to your babbling about Ukrainian resolve here or in some other thread. And what this poll shows is that 'resolve' is steadily declining.

And that is not something like 95/90% as you tried to twist, it is 80 something/55% over the last year.

Actually, this poll and more severe laws on mobilization passed some months ago, should have rung some bell in your head. But never mind, you aren't supposed to be the brightest student in a class.
Majority of Ukranians are against territorial concessions.

Thats the bottom line fact and the rest is just your spin to not have to admit that.

Brightest? Don’t need to be all that bright to see through your silly bullshit.

Say what? What does this word salad mean?
It’s basic English mofo.

Your original comnent that we need referendum to know YOUR opinion, is incoherent nonsense.

No we don’t need referendum to know your opinion OR general public opinion.

Hmmm they made Biden drop out, will they now force Zelen$ky to surrender to Putin to mitigate Trump’s ability to use the humanitarian and financial disaster that is Ukraine in his campaign?

Majority of Ukranians are against territorial concessions.

Thats the bottom line fact and the rest is just your spin to not have to admit that.

Brightest? Don’t need to be all that bright to see through your silly bullshit.
The bottom fact is that 'Ukrainian resolve' is in steady decline. Despite all your babbling to prove otherwise.

It’s basic English mofo.

Your original comnent that we need referendum to know YOUR opinion, is incoherent nonsense.

No we don’t need referendum to know your opinion OR general public opinion.
A referendum may be needed to make some hard decisions (basically, it is a possibility, not imperative). A referendum is an approval of the people through a vote. It is not about my opinion, you idiot.

A referendum may be needed to make some hard decisions (basically, it is a possibility, not imperative). A referendum is an approval of the people through a vote. It is not about my opinion, you idiot.

We have Ukranian public opinion polling. We know that majority (55%) of Ukranians oppose conceeding territories. We know that concession of terriotories is pretty unpopular (32%).

Zelensky's government clearly has support of the people to continue war effort against the Russian invasion, there is no middleground for any negotiated peace deal with Russia at this time, no feasable deal to have a refferendum on.

Those are the facts. You just don't happen to like them.

Last edited:
Ukraine has adequate financial support for a long time.

Trump said he would end the war quickly, not "abandon Ukraine".

Giving Putin Crimea & Donbas, and giving Ukraine entry into NATO looks like a win-win peace deal.

Ukraine has adequate financial support for a long time.

Trump said he would end the war quickly, not "abandon Ukraine".

Giving Putin Crimea & Donbas, and giving Ukraine entry into NATO looks like a win-win peace deal.

Trump has no way to end the war quickly. All he has is his usual election season bag of empty promises.

Russia has never indicated that it would be willing to give up Kherson and Zaporizhie regions they already wrote into their constitution, let alone give them up along with NATO entry for Ukraine. Doing so would be percieved as a loss for Putin and probably the end of his regime.

You have to be ignorant to not understand that.

Last edited:
Trump has no way to end the war quickly. All he has is his usual election season bag of empty promises.

Russia has never indicated that it would be willing to give up Kherson and Zaporizhie regions they already wrote into their constitution, let alone give them up along with NATO entry for Ukraine. Doing so would be perceived as a loss for Putin and probably the end of his regime. You have to be ignorant to not understand that.
Never underestimate Trump's ability to put the screws to people to get his desired outcome.
Putin's economy is a shambles.
When Trump drives down the prices of energy Putin will be very receptive.

Never underestimate Trump's ability to put the screws to people to get his desired outcome.
Putin's economy is a shambles.
When Trump drives down the prices of energy Putin will be very receptive.

You are in a cult.

What is it you think Trump can force on Putin that Biden could not?

Your comment about "driving down energy prices" is a fantasy, all he can do in short term is temporarily open up the reserves, which Biden has already done before. But even assuming he could do that, Putin will still never effectively agree to a defeat in Ukraine. He is all in and It's a question of self preservation, not a question of whats good for Russia.

Last edited:
You are in a cult.

What is it you think Trump can force on Putin that Biden could not?
Biden's war on energy is giving Putin and Iran cash to fund their various wars.

When Trump was president Iran was relatively well behaved, because they knew Trump was nothing to fuck with.

Trump had the NordStream pipeline stopped with sanctions, Putin did not invade Ukraine under Trump. We'll see if Trump can end the Ukraine war relatively quickly. It may take time to drive energy prices down, but eventually Putin will run out of cash.

He won't be president, Trump will. I suspect Trump will deal with the issue. Europe has to pull their weight also. China in particular, is not going to enjoy Trumps initiatives as he is going to try to cut off their interference in propping Russia up. In fact, Chinas helping of Russia gives Trump the perfect cover for increasing tariffs and restrictions against them.

I hate to break it to you as I am definitely in the corner of Ukraine and I want them to win, Ukraine has never been and won't ever be the most vital and strategic interest for America. Taiwan, Japan, Israel perhaps even the Philippines are more critical. They share values closer to America and in some instances represent more strategic and economic benefits to the U.S.

Now, if this were 1995, it would be a different scenario. After decades of mass debt expansion in the U.S and the depleting of U.S munitions, the options available to the West aren't as expansive.

I believe that Trump will have no problem supporting Ukraine with weapons if that is the path he is lead to walk. He enjoys selling American-made goods. I don't believe this is an open check, it will depend on what occurs during negotiations but we know that Trump likes to negotiation from a place of strength.

As it were, Europe has the most critical role here. Germany, France and others have the means to fund Ukraines battle. They should do so with vigor.

Trump is going to lose by a landslide. He's an obnoxious joke of a man.

Biden's war on energy is giving Putin and Iran cash to fund their various wars.

picard-star-trek.gif

Son, you are on drugs.

Trump is going to lose by a landslide. He's an obnoxious joke of a man.
you have a point here. Trump is too messy , can vances beat harris?

Forum List

Back