Police Endorse Convicted Felon

They were from he same area where Trump lived for decades.

6th Amendment - “In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed,

That's the same as for the Scottsboro boys.

Impartial? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Then they aren't paying attention.

If they are okay with the insurrection, they are Not Sees.

If they are okay with trying to steal Georgia and they trust them with the keys to the white house, I just don't get it.

And if they are okay with him selling top secret documents in Mara Lago and lying to the FBI, that's pathetic.

I'm hoping to point out how full of shit Trump is when it comes to supporting police, but not supporting the FBI or Capitol Cops. Cops are being used. Pandered to. Trump talks about shit hole cities and FBI under reporting crime but that's exactly what cops in big cities do. Chicago, Philly, Detroit even Florida. So Republicans pointed out that the FBI numbers are wrong. Well so are the cops numbers. They under report crimes too.

What insurrection?

Find out if Georgia was rigged you mean?

It is weird they can't vote but they can run for office. Weird.

I take issue with people who would vote/support a felon. Or believe he's not guilty. Suckers and losers.
You also can't possess or own a firearm -- a consequence of committing a crime. Your problem is that you're so myopically focused on Trump that you ignore or are too ignorant to understand why.

What insurrection?

Find out if Georgia was rigged you mean?

Why did she do it illegally? No no my friend. With Trump calling the SOS and asking him to FIND votes and then she is FOUND breaking into a precinct where 70% vote GOP, no no sir, I don't think so.

What was she going to find in that precinct that votes 70% GOP? I think what she was trying to FIND was about 160,000 more votes.

Imagine if Kamala did what Sidney Powell did. Trump's FIXER.

Why did she do it illegally? No no my friend. With Trump calling the SOS and asking him to FIND votes and then she is FOUND breaking into a precinct where 70% vote GOP, no no sir, I don't think so.

What was she going to find in that precinct that votes 70% GOP? I think what she was trying to FIND was about 160,000 more votes.

Imagine if Kamala did what Sidney Powell did. Trump's FIXER.

"illegally"

Police know the laws, and they recognize polltical prosecutions when they see them. They also know what a good prosecutor looks like

Hence why they back trump and not harris
Police know how to defend and cover up the crimes their “brothers” commit.

They are the founders of the two systems of justice club.

Plenty of convicted felons have made tremendous presidents, like Nelson Mandela in the Union of South Africa who did time for treason.
Mandela was innocent. He was an actual political prisoner, dipshit.

Trump is guilty as sin. Several times over.

Police know how to defend and cover up the crimes their “brothers” commit.

They are the founders of the two systems of justice club.
Haha no that’s the demafasict that tried to cover up hunter’s crimes, gave clinton a pass, and claimed xiden was too senile to prosecute, while also claiming his fit is fit to be president.

Police don’t like working for those folks

Forum List

Back