JD Vance's pledge to 'abandon' Ukraine a ‘catastrophic mistake’ | William Hague

We have Ukranian public opinion polling. We know that majority (55%) of Ukranians oppose conceeding territories. We know that concession of terriotories is pretty unpopular (32%).

Zelensky's government clearly has support of the people to continue war effort against the Russian invasion, there is no middleground for any negotiated peace deal with Russia at this time, no feasable deal to have a refferendum on.

Those are the facts. You just don't happen to like them.
I like the fact that fewer and fewer people believe in silly propaganda and a suicidal policy. And more and more people rely on common sense. There is still a way to go, but I expect this trend to continue.

It would be a great boost if your people (not in Russia, I mean) will make a right choice this November and kick this shitty administration out of power.

Biden could not stand the pressure from the radical left. We could win this war LONG TIME AGO, If he has acted like RR.

I hope, K. Harris CAN. Too many European children die everyday.

ps

have you seen this news ? 🇷🇺they are ready to bomb US AND FRANCE ....
The 🇷🇺 FSB terrorist - spy came to NYC in 2013 and appeared to stay at the Hudson Hotel in Columbus Circle. He ate at Marea, went to Carnegie Hall, took in a Knicks Game. He's also traveled around the world: Switzerland, Czechia and Bulgaria, along with shorter ones in the United Kingdom, China and India.

Putin's economy is a shambles.
Contrary to the 🇷🇺 propaganda, Moscow empire is on the ropes financially and economically and the Moscow -Ukraine War can be won (more quickly than most imagine) in the same manner as the Cold War ... by bankrupting Moscow 🇷🇺empire.

1.) Keep Ukraine supplied with arms so that the financial cost of war remains extremely high for Moscow empire;
2.) Enforce sanctions with a vengeance, especially those relating to Moscow empire's PRODUCTION - sale of oil and gas (shut down the Dark Fleet);
3.) Provide Ukraine assistance in its ongoing efforts to destroy Moscow's oil refineries. All armies are limited by the economies that underlie them and all wars are attritional in nature. So, attrit, attrit, attrit.

1721919097166.png
publishable.jpg

Last edited:
I like the fact that fewer and fewer people believe in silly propaganda and a suicidal policy. And more and more people rely on common sense. There is still a way to go, but I expect this trend to continue.

Your expectancy is just a wishful fantasy, like most of what you've posted in this thread.

You can't reasonably articulate what possible peace agreement there could be with Putin at this point, you just baselessly wish there could be one and blaming politicians you don't happen to like for being unable to marry up your fantasies to reality.

Last edited:
what possible peace agreement there could be with Putin at this point, you just baselessly wish there could be one.
YES, Moscow has openly declared (many times) that It´ll be no peace (they are interesting in our capitulation only ) with decadent - gayish West .

🇷🇺 DECOLONIZATION IS THE ONLY ONE WAY to go:

The Origins of Moscow Colonialism: From Pushkin to Putin by Prof. Dr. Ewa Thompson​

Obama is probably telling Zelen$ky to cash his chips in and flee for safety

The people who removed, and will probably eliminate Biden soon, need peace in Ukraine.

They made their bloody fortunes, time to move to the next game

Forum List

Back